Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've worked out why he's smiling. He's just said "Finally, they've got the shot, now you can duck off. What times your flight? If we go now can you make the earlier one?"

IMG_4646.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s like she saw people commenting how she always wears those wide legged pants and thought she’d mix it up a bit but it still ended up as a miss. She has an interesting sense of style.
I don't like commenting on bodies and this is not to say her body isn't lovely. But i did notice that after she grew out of her teenage looks her hips got a lot more womanly. She's a swimwear model i know, but everyone has their insecurities and maybe she likes the wide pants because she doesnt feel like showing off her hips if not for modelling?

Reactions: 1
I've worked out why he's smiling. He's just said "Finally, they've got the shot, now you can duck off. What times your flight? If we go now can you make the earlier one?"

View attachment 2933242
wish there was a video of this moment so someone's deaf cousin can lipread him telling her to pose for the cameras

• Haha
Reactions: 5
love how even this looks more natural than the original pic

1715620039167.png

Reactions: 6
I wish I had such news for you Monzie, for now it's only my wishful thinking unfortunately :(
I was trying to be positive though! we never know!
(and I am dreaming about more drivers to be single, for fun, including Maxie!)
#keeppushing
#tellthemLewis

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1715625228252.png

I'm expecting a fan page for Charles moustache to drop very soon after this

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.