Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are, and have been, numerous flights out of Farnborough to Belgium.
I think he's gone to see Mom and Grandma.
I don't really see any flights from Farnborough to Belgium. There is one today evening to Brussels but I doubt he'd take VistaJet. πŸ˜†
(of course he could fly from different airport or even commercial)

Reactions: 1
I don't really see any flights from Farnborough to Belgium. There is one today evening to Brussels but I doubt he'd take VistaJet. πŸ˜†
when was the last time he was at mclaren or that we know he was in the UK
thursday? or Friday?

when was the last time he was at mclaren or that we know he was in the UK
thursday? or Friday?
Friday lunchtime? After This Morning.
The McLaren PR/Comms team seemed to share things including/around him until yesterday afternoon.
---
Jesus Christ - now Sav is in Monaco πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Friday lunchtime? After This Morning.
The McLaren PR/Comms team seemed to share things including/around him until yesterday afternoon.
---
Jesus Christ - now Sav is in Monaco πŸ˜‚
but morning show is out of London not surrey right? I assume he would have flown out of there instead of going back to the MTC at that point

Reactions: 3
Just playing on Flightradar.
If he is going to Antwerp again and is flying private, there it not much. Yesterday afternoon there was nothing from around London, however, there was a commercial flight from London City. If he would be going today, there is one private flight scheduled from London Biggin Hill.
If he went somewhere for the weekend and is only going to Belgium on Sunday, there are three private ones now, none from Nice. One from Amsterdam, one from Toulon and one from Palma de Mallorca.
So... πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 3
I cannot decide if Magui is so desperate or so wants to laugh in everyone's face, but one thing is sure: like with Becky's hinting, esp.back in the day-if you are with someone for real and you appreciate the relationship and the person, you want to protect it and you don't need the whole world to know. And you actually avoid hinting so the privacy is protected.

I would say, the more she will be posting, the more shallow and unserious it will look (and Lando seems to be in no rush to join her in social media games)

Reactions: 5
I cannot decide if Magui is so desperate or so wants to laugh in everyone's face, but one thing is sure: like with Becky's hinting, esp.back in the day-if you are with someone for real and you appreciate the relationship and the person, you want to protect it and you don't need the whole world to know. And you actually avoid hinting so the privacy is protected.

I would say, the more she will be posting, the more shallow and unserious it will look (and Lando seems to be in no rush to join her in social media games)
and usually hints do involve the other person being physically present with you

Reactions: 4
look he could totally be with her, but from everything last week it sounded like he's been taking the time to fully celebrate and his family, whether in UK or Belgium would be his top priority to share it with after McLaren. Also want to point out that the golf with hamster's trip to monaco got cancelled as well, so it doesn't seem offhand like Lando is in Monaco or has any reason to be.

and again zero mention of her or reference to her being around him. not at mtc, not at the morning show, not at the golf course other than the crossposts of locations (not faces/bodies) in surrey area.

Reactions: 2
Pietra posted with 2 other friends, so no Magui there πŸ˜…
Maybe with Sav in Monaco? they have been liking eachothers posts a lot lately 🀣

I need to get better at flight tracking πŸ˜‚
no I think if anything he may still be in UK with adam + sisters and maybe they will all go to belgium together where no one will tell us because its family time like the yacht
---
hey i'm down for this. Sav needs a little tit stirring drama in her life. her posts depress me, but so does the idea of motherhood.

What if she was in Paris (with Pietra) and is now in fact leaving while Pietra stayed with her friends (btw, wasn't that Gabi she is with also linked to Lando)? :unsure: Or she is still there with them all, just not mentioned.

oh thanks Adam
1715431827005.png

---
i honestly think she may have auditioned for the role of Portuguese speaking girlfriend
but she is mad crazy (in a way I like and respect). she's like a Brazilian JenJen
hints would have been amazing, but no way anyone would believe he could keep up with her crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.