Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I've been getting the feeling for Red Bull with him, but to be honest the only one that seems doable right now is Audi. And they are still putting out positive press about wanting him and Nico is talking about how he would have no problem with him as a teammate. but who knows! C'mon Max, do something!!!

Magui has been silent since that lonely bathtub at sunrise photo.

Also, think this is the grandma he dedicated the win to
View attachment 2927856
---
Also i think this is the other one (dad side) who seems to be making friends with Piastri
View attachment 2927868
to me both hypothetical options - Carlos in RB because Max leaves (I absolutely cannot see it though) or in for Checo are not exactly a recipe for a peaceful scenario for the team. It is hard to imagine for me RB letting Max go (especially in 2025, to Merc) as it would be a marketing disaster that the 3x WDC is so unhappy with the winning team with one of the greatest cars ever that he leaves for the team that was not just left by Lewis, but also admits openly to being wrong about the design of their car for the 3rd year in a row.
So the option of Carlos going in for Max seems less probable to me if not impossible (but who knows, I might be surprised).
Carlos is Checo's place to be teammate with Max - also tricky. He would absolutely not agree for the role that Checo is having now and would like to challenge Max. Causing Max to overlap him in at least few races and Netflix assigning cameras to the garage to film any possible interaction of Jos and Papa Sainz :ROFLMAO:

added: It is all trickier for Carlos than he lets it show, I think. I don't quite believe in "I talk to everyone" line.
Audi is a prospect from 2026 but to reach it, he would have to probably suffer a bit in Stake for a year, his pride might have not take it well. Merc is probably just a short time option he doesn't want. (assuming they are interested in him). McLaren of course is out of the question here and I don't think he would dream of any other of the rest of the teams.
I think that Mercedes would not be such a bad option though, even if for a short period of time as I think Merc for 2025 does not close Audi's doors for 2026 and at the same time, if Toto decides to let Kimi race in other categories (or in Williams) for longer than 2025, it might turn out to be an option for more than a year long contract for Carlos and you never can exclude the possibility of Mercedes being good with 2026 regulations.

an elaborate way to say that I want George and Carlos to be paired together, even for a short period of time, to see how it would work (and the battle of linen shirts emroidered with their names) :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Okay my real question concerning Max right now
where is Jos? Man has been silent for months and I find that strange

yep just checked Der Telegraf, he's mouthing off about the downfall of red bull without Newey so who knows whats happening?

Last edited:
Also, think this is the grandma he dedicated the win to
View attachment 2927856
---
Also i think this is the other one (dad side) who seems to be making friends with Piastri
View attachment 2927868
Yeah, the grandparents that got captioned as Piasri's at Silverstone were Adam's parents.
His grandma must be quite ill if Cisca has been staying with her in Belgium for a while.
Wonder if that's why Sav and Oli were out there at the time of the 'great plane mystery' too?
---
Max practising for OF? 🤣
IMG_4580.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
ITS YUKI'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!! ❤ ❤

1715404850775.png
1715404891284.png

1715404931449.png
1715404984065.png

1715405034570.png

IN CELEBRATION OF THIS LITTLE HONEY BUN (for being the most unproblematic king on the f1 grid)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not at all F1 or WAG related, but thought Pole er may appreciated this VERY British analysis of the Met Gala looks 🤣

• Haha
#womeninmotorsport for real
1715407004685.png

---
Nice to see Tiffany in the comments here (Lily M liked the post).
1715409416022.png
1715409548028.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Here we go again Hint-Fans ...
The language on the screen is French, and the car? That's the rear interior of a - drum roll please - Lamborghini Urus.

ETA; She also posted from Joe and the Juice last time she was at Nice airport.

Hey Maggie! 👋🏻 Did you get that Eau de Desperation in Duty Free?

IMG_4606.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The language on the screen is French, and the car? That's the rear interior of a - drum roll please - Lamborghini Urus.

View attachment 2928795
Did he put her on a backseat so noone could see her, so she'd decided to hint so everybody would know she is there. That's really desperate. She honestly cares more about people *knowing* than anything else.
---
Did you get that Eau de Desperation in Duty Free?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did he put her on a backseat so noone could see her, so she'd decided to hint so everybody would know she is there. That's really desperate. She honestly cares more about people *knowing* than anything else.
I guess thats the deal they have though. Keep people guessing so he can go slag with the other girlfriends and the tall dutch men.
I say it's all a pre-agreed act

Reactions: 2

View attachment 2928795
It is from today too. 💀
Screenshot_20240511_180140_NoSeen.jpg

Whenever Magui post stories, I must check NoSeen app. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

View attachment 2928795
I’d rather be a Susie Wolff than a Magui.

Reactions: 3
I guess thats the deal they have though. Keep people guessing so he can go slag with the other girlfriends and the tall dutch men.
I say it's all a pre-agreed act
Maybe she's got pissed off he made an idiot out of her and her London hints with confirming he wasn't even there.
(BTW, there was private flight from UK to Nice last night, but nothing today. Did he fly yesterday (as I can't even see him flying commercial anymore) and told her to fly today separately so he could pick her up, put her on the back seat and let her hint properly now?)
---
It is from today too. 💀
View attachment 2928812
Whenever Magui post stories, I must check NoSeen app. 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe she knows how delete/change metadata now. :unsure:

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.