Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no Maguis allowed on Zaks private jet! 🤣
---
God give me strength,
Please tell me he hasn't got his hook up around his family AGAIN!! 👀
Oli and Sav were always with him in Dubai, I think he has brought many a hookup around them 🤣

Reactions: 1
Guys I hate to say it. I think you might need to accept they’re together 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
look he could totally be with her, but from everything last week it sounded like he's been taking the time to fully celebrate and his family, whether in UK or Belgium would be his top priority to share it with after McLaren. Also want to point out that the golf with hamster's trip to monaco got cancelled as well, so it doesn't seem offhand like Lando is in Monaco or has any reason to be.

and again zero mention of her or reference to her being around him. not at mtc, not at the morning show, not at the golf course other than the crossposts of locations (not faces/bodies) in surrey area.
Maybe Lando takes Carlos' approach-no confirnation from him, no posts, no nothing. Girl can hint, she will be occassionally seen around him, but no acknowledgment from him.

EDIT: or Lewis' approach who once asked about one girl he was seen with said she was just a party friend or something like that 😂

Reactions: 4
Why was Magui sit on the back? 🤨 Lando drive Merc? Who is Lando calling? 🤢🤢🤢
So, they got a car from the airport - he was in front with the driver, she sat in the back.

From the pic she posted, looks like she's headed there right from the airport and hasn't changed.

I just want Landos to actually be messy, like anyone else please
It will be messy. Especially if Carlos is advising him 😅

It is Magui. If even half stories there are rumouroed about her and Joao etc are true, it will be messy as it seems like she is that kind of person who cannot live without drama and is able to create it so it is not too calm.

Added: watch Kika becoming the favourite of this thread. PdA aside (that calmed down a bit) she and Pierre will be the least problematic and least cringe, I am telling you. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmm.. Becky has removed most of her highlights and pinned another two of her mag cover pictures.
---
btw, this Magui today and Becky at MotoGP is the same level of "why is she even there?"

Reactions: 5
alright imma gonna watch now just to see if she gets in Zaks garage with him
---
Hmm.. Becky has removed most of her highlights and pinned another two of her mag cover pictures.
---
btw, this Magui today and Becky at MotoGP is the same level of "why is even she there?"
Supermodel Plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.