Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And if Magui appears in the paddock she will overshadow all Alexes and Rebeccas and Carmens. that is my guess. They will learn how self promo is done (plus she will benefit from the fresh news effect)
It will be fun.

Reactions: 5
So, paddock walk in Imola or Monaco?

I think now the pressure of a win is gone, he'll won't be focussed on that "no girlfriend, 100% focus" take.

• Sick
Reactions: 4

I think now the pressure of a win is gone, he'll won't be focussed on that "no girlfriend, 100% focus" take.
He literally just told the world he has multiple girlfriends. If he takes her to the F1 paddock for his race, that kinda refutes that. Will be interesting to see if he goes there

Hmm.. Becky has removed most of her highlights and pinned another two of her mag cover pictures.
---
btw, this Magui today and Becky at MotoGP is the same level of "why is she even there?"
She did not post modelling for weeks or hints about something new (the new post is from Australia), I wondwr what's up. It is either calm before the storm (Imola or Monaco or both). Or it ended (1 year anniversary of her appearing is getting close).

Reactions: 3
He literally just told the world he has multiple girlfriends. If he takes her to the F1 paddock for his race, that kinda refutes that. Will be interesting to see if he goes there
tbf, he likely didn’t know when that would be released. Oscars was put out over a month ago 😅

My question is, if they are together, when did it actually happen because they have been meeting up on and off for at least a year now. But she has also been meeting up with Joao for half of that too

It they are indeed together they should just hard launch at this point. Maybe they’ll finally do it at the race 🙄

She did not post modelling for weeks (the new post is from Australia). It is either calm before the storm (Imola or Monaco or both). Or it ended (1 year anniversary of her appearing is getting close).
Is there some Central model ready for him somewhere already? :rolleyes:

Whatever happens, I am 99% sure there will be no "my sunshine" post this time.

• Heart
It they are indeed together they should just hard launch at this point. Maybe they’ll finally do it at the race 🙄
I think he will go the Carlos route with her. Maybe post her eventually but no outright social media “hard launch” like he did with Luisa

No, JenJen follows both Luisa and Katerina though. 😆
Who would have thought, I am waiting for a sign of JenJen's judgment about this 😅😅
I think he will go the Carlos route with her. Maybe post her eventually but no outright social media “hard launch” like he did with Luisa
I agree. It seems to be the trend with the new gfs-(Charles and Cha and Charles and Alex also totally different approach). But it has nothing to do with the girls wanting to be private.

From feminist point of view, it is even worse-poor girls need to do all their work by themselves and their pics don't even land on guys' profile so there is no drama with the breakup and deleting pics that brings attention.

Who would have thought, I am waiting for a sign of JenJen's judgment about this 😅😅

I agree. It seems to be the trend with the new gfs-(Charles and Cha and Charles and Alex also totally different approach). But it has nothing to do with the girls wanting to be private.

From feminist point of view, it is even worse-poor girls need to do all their work by themselves and their pics don't even land on guys' profile so there is no drama with the breakup and deleting pics that brings attention.
yep I'm convinced they are taking the same approach now

Reactions: 1
Is there some Central model ready for him somewhere already? :rolleyes:
We need single Carlos for at least half a season! If he wants to try competing with Lando and Charles in the hearthrobs competition to gain more fans he needs to be single for a while :LOL: .

I think he will go the Carlos route with her.
You know he is totally going Carlos road. Paid paps ✅, Hola like magazine appearance ✅, hinting from her side to be at the same place ✅, calling her up for a show off when not even "necessary" ✅
Too many things at once to "prove" something that it makes it sus. Copy pasting stuff from Carlos/Becky. :cautious:
So whatever I was saying about Carlos, prepare yourself to hear the same from me about Lando now 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oscar is also there, guessing the McLaren Monaco livery will be revealed/announce at some point this weekend

Personally at this point, think he's the one looking bad.
Absolutely. At least post her to your story - she's put the graft in.

It's not like I had any respect for Magui in the first place, but letting him treat her like this is just poor. Considering how well brought up he is, if I was his family, I'd be having a strong word.

Absolutely. At least post her to your story - she's put the graft in.

It's not like I had any respect for Magui in the first place, but letting him treat her like this is just poor. Considering how well brought up he is, if I was his family, I'd be having a strong word.
If he is going Carlos road, he won't post her.
But maybe he'll follow her and post some idiotic emoji on her picture. 😆

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.