Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's got pissed off he made an idiot out of her and her London hints with confirming he wasn't even there.
(BTW, there was private flight from UK to Nice last night, but nothing today. Did he fly yesterday (as I can't even see him flying commercial anymore) and told her to fly today separately so he could pick her up, put her on the back seat and let her hint properly now?)
Either that or he left his car at the airport?
Who knows - I'm not good enough with flight tracking.
She couldn't wait to post that one, could she? Only took her two minutes.
I hope he posts from Belgium! 🤣

Reactions: 1
Either that or he left his car at the airport?
But still, no private flights today. So either he flew commercial (with her) today and noone seen him, or he was picking her up. (Or he was picking up someone who is on the front seat?) As going to Nice airport just for that juice (so she could hint) would be seriously insane.

Reactions: 3
But still, no private flights today. So either he flew commercial (with her) today and noone seen him, or he was picking her up. (Or he was picking up someone who is on the front seat?) As going to Nice airport just for that juice (so she could hint) would be seriously insane.
Yeah, I think you're right.
He flew out last night, she's flown commercial today, either from London or Portugal. There have been arrivals from both within the last couple of hours.
If he'd flown commercial, someone would have shared something on SM by now.

ETA ... curveball!

She's third-wheeling the Hamsters in Paris! 🤣
IMG_4608.jpeg

Last edited:
Wasn't Hamster suppose to be in Spain? 😆
Okay, I'm honestly confused by these people and I don't believe even if they say the sky is blue. :rolleyes:
Maybe Max has gone to Spain, Lando's gone to Belgium, and Pietra and Maggie have fucked off shopping to Paris!? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Anything is possible, but at this point, it's pretty obvious that the Hamsters are in the thick of it - reality or deception.

Reactions: 2
Maybe Max has gone to Spain, Lando's gone to Belgium, and Pietra and Maggie have fucked off shopping to Paris!? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Anything is possible, but at this point, it's pretty obvious that the Hamsters are in the thick of it - reality or deception.

Wasn't Hamster suppose to be in Spain? 😆
Okay, I'm honestly confused by these people and I don't believe even if they say the sky is blue. :rolleyes:
Hamster is in Spain “working” for once in his life (hilarious that he was going to go to Monaco but Lando has sent him to go do Quadrant stuff instead), Pietra is in Paris, Magui is somewhere in France and Lando has disappeared

These lot really could make their own very sad and confusing soap opera at this point 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hamster is in Spain “working” for once in his life (hilarious that he was going to go to Monaco but Lando has sent him to go do Quadrant stuff instead), Pietra is in Paris, Magui is somewhere in France and Lando has disappeared

These lot really could make their own very sad and confusing soap opera at this point 🤣
If Max is in Spain, bet she's gone to France with Pietra.
I bet the silly cow ordered a Urus limo from the airport. Could explain why she's in the back - cos we know Pietra will be paying!
This would actually be the funniest.

• Haha
Just looked back at the quadrant clips and the interior of that car doesn’t at all match Lando’s Urus. So it seems to be either a taxi or other friends car 😅
---
centre armrests do not at all match with Magui’s story. so unless he has decided to buy another one (wouldn’t put it past him tbf 🤣) it definitely seems its not his car

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just looked back at the quadrant clips and the interior of that car doesn’t at all match Lando’s Urus. So it seems to be either a taxi or other friends car 😅
---
centre armrests do not at all match with Magui’s story. so unless he has decided to buy another one (wouldn’t put it past him tbf 🤣) it definitely seems its not his car
This is hilarious!
Maggie - you cannot fool the Tattlers! 🤣 We have the receipts!

---
Not the same car indeed.
In fact now that I did some research, I believe the car she is in is new(ish) Mercedes Benz S-Class.

• Haha
Anyone wants Yuki update, he's cycling rn with Josh Kruse. I checked Josh's story via NoSeen too. 🤣 Not even Ferrari can separate them. 😂
Screenshot_20240511_185340_Instagram.jpg

And Happy birthday Yuki baby! ❤❤❤
---
This is hilarious!
Maggie - you cannot fool the Tattlers! 🤣 We have the receipts!

now a slaggy George is something I definitely would approve of 🤣
What if it's not Magui who is a cover up for Lando ('s whatever he is doing), but in fact it's Lando who is a cover up for George and Magui? 😆 Imagine THAT. 😆
(now that Carmen is... just pretending)
*disclaimer: I'm not delulu, I'm just bored.

• Haha
What if it's not Magui who is a cover up for Lando ('s whatever he is doing), but in fact it's Lando who is a cover up for George and Magui? 😆 Imagine THAT. 😆
(now that Carmen is... just pretending)
*disclaimer: I'm not delulu, I'm just bored.
The scandal!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Same ... this has livened up my otherwise very dull Saturday afternoon.

• Haha
Here we go again Hint-Fans ...
The language on the screen is French, and the car? That's the rear interior of a - drum roll please - Lamborghini Urus.

ETA; She also posted from Joe and the Juice last time she was at Nice airport.

Hey Maggie! 👋🏻 Did you get that Eau de Desperation in Duty Free?

View attachment 2928795
It is so painful
Also Joe and the Juice in on it

1715429325731.png

---
Did he put her on a backseat so noone could see her, so she'd decided to hint so everybody would know she is there. That's really desperate. She honestly cares more about people *knowing* than anything else.
---

Im just gonna go with kika is sending her photos from france
---
okay how long until someone takes a photo of her in a car
---
he doesn't pay for her flights or her stays.... Zak has him on lockdown and pretty sure he either flew with zak or his own flight. he usually leaves right after work is out that same night. Also as far as cars, she either got picked up by a car service or took the train and got a car in monaco, its like 30 min to get between either way.

not that level, but apparently she will go to see him when she should be
1. promoting her new series
2. launching her swimsuits

but no one will go to her Instagram to see that if she doesn't make you want to go there with lando hints

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.