Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How often do you think Gasly has kicked himself over signing with them? 🤭

When I think about it, kicking himself might be one of those kinks he likes, so never mind.
Honestly I think in the long run it was still the right decision for him because Red Bull were never going to promote him. He's in actually a pretty comfortable position right now, he can stay at Alpine on his terms for a while or find another team depending on how things shakeup. I actually follow his races and he's had a ton of bad luck this year but his pace is still there and he's a good technical driver.
---
View attachment 2927326Looks like Liam has pissed off Helmut 😬
Marko is known for hating managers meddling (rumored to be a big reason Mick wasn't considered over de Vries for the Alpha seat despite Tost wanting him because Ralf came attached). Liam's team/NZ media need to chill
---

Heidi and Daniel playing catch

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Nice words from Will Buxton ...

Reactions: 1
(ik he purposely didn't mention Magew - but this still makes me happy)

1715362398495.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Her Va Jay Jay.isnt better than Zaks pass to Augusta.
And hamster you gonna get caught in this BS too cause everyone knows you dont hang out or talk with lando at all any more to know this tit
So my guess that he drunk invited her and then didn't even show may actually be right! 🤣
Is she still radio silent? I've been driving for six hours - and sadly, not at great speed. No wonder these guys get crappy in a DRS train.

Lando might not be in Monaco yet, but Fernando already is 😆
1715363074964.png

---
And hamster you gonna get caught in this BS too cause everyone knows you dont hang out or talk with lando at all any more to know this tit
Balls over Vajayjay... I mean... uhm...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So my guess that he drunk invited her and then didn't even show may actually be right! 🤣
Is she still radio silent? I've been driving for six hours - and sadly, not at great speed. No wonder these guys get crappy in a DRS train.
if she doesn't post she must be banging him right? Even though not a single person saw her in the UK, other than the hamsters.
its just too damn sad to think she got ditched for a romantic weekend two times in a row.
Fernando already is
Think He and Melissa are usually in Monaco now on the off weeks.
---
Oh... so that's Why Estelle is back

man I cant wait to really get into her when she actually is a wag. Ollie can do so much Better with Wagging

if she doesn't post she must be banging him right? Even though not a single person saw her in the UK, other than the hamsters.
its just too damn sad to think she got ditched for a romantic weekend two times in a row.
i think she's sad, tragic in fact, but I don't think the situation is - the situation is karma for being an attention-seeking weasel!

I'm on your wavelength with it, I think. Why are the Hamster's so invested? She's only ever really seen with him when they're around?? Is there something else to this?

Reactions: 4
Oh... so that's Why Estelle is back

man I cant wait to really get into her when she actually is a wag. Ollie can do so much Better with Wagging
I really hope the first year in F1 relationship end hits him, we need a slag on the grid and he looks like a boyband member, he will 100% break some hearts

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Haven’t been able to listen to it yet, but saw a few people on twitter say Lando said he was going to visit his Grandma this weekend too.

That both hopefully keeps Magui away and shows Hamster he knows f all compared to what he thinks he does 😅

Reactions: 2
She just needs a blast of glitter hairspray and he'll be all hers......

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i love how hard he's trying to separate himself from looking like he's anywhere near Magui at all costs

1715369472406.png

• Haha
I think this video is the first time I’ve heard her talk (not in her TV show), I assumed she did sound a little bit American but I don’t think she does
oh Heidi, babe you looked so much better with that throw in the still photos
babe isn't an athlete, but I know Daniel made her do a lot of rehearsing.
---
oh so Apparently Geri went to DC to promote literacy (and her book)
while attending the GP, has left the husband out of everything since that forced track union in Saudi

---
Haven’t been able to listen to it yet, but saw a few people on twitter say Lando said he was going to visit his Grandma this weekend too.

That both hopefully keeps Magui away and shows Hamster he knows f all compared to what he thinks he does 😅
everything in that interview basically locates him over the past 3 weeks. I still have no idea what that plane pap shot was but lando definitely said he also visited his grandmother in Belgium recently who wasn't do so well. that's why cisca is there, why the family went to visit there, and where he wants to go back and tell her in person. I almost cried it was so genuine, and then I smiled because it meant yet again Magui's story was BS and lando sucks at lying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I was away all day and the only news I saw was about Papa Sainz and Ford :ROFLMAO:

Does it mean Carlos is going to RB - Ford ties ;) or is announcement cleverly timed to somehow help with negotiations :)

I see nothing new about Magui? she did not hint about anything today?
---
everything in that interview basically locates him over the past 3 weeks. I still have no idea what that plane pap shot was but lando definitely said he also visited his grandmother in Belgium recently who wasn't do so well. that's why cisca is there, why the family went to visit there, and where he wants to go back and tell her in person. I almost cried it was so genuine, and then I smiled because it meant yet again Magui's story was BS and lando sucks at lying.
is it possible that spain photo is older than we thought (maybe it was before Monaco tennis appearance) - no idea what it would mean, I am tired so just rambling :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I was away all day and the only news I saw was about Papa Sainz and Ford :ROFLMAO:

Does it mean Carlos is going to RB - Ford ties ;) or is announcement cleverly timed to somehow help with negotiations :)

I see nothing new about Magui? she did not hint about anything today
Yeah I've been getting the feeling for Red Bull with him, but to be honest the only one that seems doable right now is Audi. And they are still putting out positive press about wanting him and Nico is talking about how he would have no problem with him as a teammate. but who knows! C'mon Max, do something!!!

Magui has been silent since that lonely bathtub at sunrise photo.

Also, think this is the grandma he dedicated the win to
1715374148293.png

---
Also i think this is the other one (dad side) who seems to be making friends with Piastri
1715374398926.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.