Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Zhou... As much I love you, I WONT support this partnership forever. 🤢

Even if McDonald China owned by different corporation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Influencers are almost on their way already 😂
1714142694626.png

---
That dog is really their accessory. :rolleyes:
1714143747570.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

After Miami Max will decide if he want to go to Mercedes!?
Soon Red Bull will just be Christian, Checo and Daniel left 🤣🤣🤣 god I’m so here for their downfall come 2026

Also, in this hypothetical scenario…that’s George gone, no? Or how does Kimi fit in ….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How do we think Kelly is taking the news of potentially losing her spot as the WAG with the most followers 🤣
Speaking of Kelly.....there is a post on Formuladank that is a photo of Kelly with one of Max's nephews sat on her lap and someone has commented that it's actually Max at the age Kelly met him.....

💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Soon Red Bull will just be Christian, Checo and Daniel left 🤣🤣🤣 god I’m so here for their downfall come 2026

Also, in this hypothetical scenario…that’s George gone, no? Or how does Kimi fit in ….
The prospect of Toto being willing to drop George like he is dead weight for a Max-Kimi lineup for years to come is a little too funny to me 🤣
and also shows loyalty is nothing to toto 😬😅

Realistically I’d imagine one of Kimi/George would be at Williams instead

• Haha
Reactions: 3

George should be safe until the 26 season - Kimi is still just his first year in F2, and maybe doing an Lando and been a reserve driver for a year before heading into the cockpit might be a great idea

so Carmen has two years to be the big paying influence she‘s trying so hard to be before GR‘s F1 time might be over

Reactions: 3
Why i have feeling Lando will show up at Martin’s kings day party 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why i have feeling Lando will show up at Martin’s kings day party 🤔
Was thinking that. What are the chances he (or Louis) is the one to hard launch Lando and Magui in the background of a story/post. He is the one who showed us she was indeed in Finland after all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone has noticed that there is another pair of feet visible and you never get to see who that might be. Some throuple confirmed? 😂
1714149062141.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was thinking that. What are the chances he (or Louis) is the one to hard launch Lando and Magui in the background of a story/post. He is the one who showed us she was indeed in Finland after all 🤣
oh there will be so many people so if they are there someone will def post them 😂 Fan pages will watch stories from 50 dif people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
oh there will be so many people so if they are there someone will def post them 😂 Fan pages will watch stories from 50 dif people 😂
Who says there was no F1 this weekend? There's a race to make them official!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.