Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This aviation staff's shoes has grey accent. From this photo below, I'm not sure that is white shoes behind the wheel (red marked).
View attachment 2899141
On the picture I posted those shoes looks very white and very different to that guy here.
But I also LOVE Lando just standing there and not helping anyone at all. Not any "may I take your bag, my love?", nope, it's just I'm getting in and I don't care about anyone else, do what you want. 😂

Reactions: 2

i dont think ive ever seen anything this fake in my life since I saw Rebecca's boobies

• Haha
Reactions: 11

i dont think ive ever seen anything this fake in my life since I saw Rebecca's boobies
I like George too much to watch this, it's so cringy. George WHY?
---
Someone has noticed that there is another pair of feet visible and you never get to see who that might be. Some throuple confirmed? 😂
View attachment 2899075
I want it to be carlos so bad
---
even though I know it isn't 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Took one for the team again and listened into Hamsters stream. Someone asked where Lando was and his reply was “probably enjoying some private down time while he’s not racing” 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I just realized Lando’s mum had birthday last week . Sav with fam in Belgium too . Are they having birthday party ? And Lando took Magui ? 😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So in this article by Mark Hughes it says that the PA involved with the Horner tit show was also Newey's PA?!

It’s not as if Newey would be departing because of a general malaise within the team, either; this is very much a personal issue based around the Christian Horner controversy regarding the employee who served as PA to both Horner and Newey.

That explains a lot about this departure if true.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So in this article by Mark Hughes it says that the PA involved with the Horner tit show was also Newey's PA?!

It’s not as if Newey would be departing because of a general malaise within the team, either; this is very much a personal issue based around the Christian Horner controversy regarding the employee who served as PA to both Horner and Newey.

That explains a lot about this departure if true.

surely not someone at red bull with a moral compass💀

• Haha
this dog gonna end up more famous than kanye at this point

1714158469358.png

posing for fan pics REALLLY!????????????

• Haha
this dog gonna end up more famous than kanye at this point

Leo Leclerc is super cute, if I had him I would probably be carrying him around too (take into account that I know nothing about dogs and never had one)

less than a year until he meets THE F1 dog :LOL::love:

Maybe the team's policy for next year is that dogs are obligatory for Ferrari drivers not wags because Lewis said hell no, you won't make me show up with one girl all year

Influencers are almost on their way already 😂
View attachment 2898881
---
I wonder if we'll see a reunion with some supermodels 😉

I will also keep an eye on few candidates for hinting about Lewis, even though I fear NDAs became more and more serious
---
How do we think Kelly is taking the news of potentially losing her spot as the WAG with the most followers 🤣
Magui has more followers than Kelly and Rebecca combined

By the way, Rebecca - are we guessing the same pattern will be repeated - total silence and then we will be showered with content around race week?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
1714162217321.png

The mystery of Pierre's hair fascinates me. Can't tell if he got a toupee/hairpiece or if he went on medication like minoxidil or finasteride to grow some of it back. Kind of leaning towards the latter because a hairpiece would likely be affected by helmets during race week but who knows, maybe he's using the drag queen glue

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.