Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And where is CARLOS
Hiding in the back of the plane
---
Re the Sauber changes, does anyone think Valtteri would go back to Merc? I wasn’t a fan during that time so I don’t know what the politics might be of him and the company, whether either would consider it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Maguis publicist getting warmed up

Screenshot_20240426_182241_Chrome.jpg

So he showed up to meet her
No Mag ew on the PJs
He just flew into spain... where he has other options
Like helping Carlos move to Monaco
But on the news just to see how it's spinned

• Haha
Reactions: 2

View attachment 2899798
No Mag ew on the PJs
oooh, Miami will be wild on many levels!
TBH I just want Lando to get his first win and I want Carlando golfing
but most of all I want Carlos contract news (I am starting to worry if he did not overdo something with negotiations again)

Reactions: 3

View attachment 2899798
No Mag ew on the PJs
That fact they have that much information is not gonna help the it was paid for rumours 😂

Hiding in the back of the plane
---
Re the Sauber changes, does anyone think Valtteri would go back to Merc? I wasn’t a fan during that time so I don’t know what the politics might be of him and the company, whether either would consider it.
Interesting thought. He and Tiffany were still flying with Toto and Susie on the pj to monaco last year.
Valtteri is a solid driver and honestly teams would be silly to not use him over a rookie and find the $$.
There is enough American write off $$ and interest to carry any f1 team. But no Andretti.
---
(I am starting to worry if he did not overdo something with negotiations again
I think you were right about merc feelers. Max holds all the cards
---
Cisca norris do not sacrifice your birthday for a Ma Gew

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
@jilliebean absolutely no bad blood between Valtteri and Merc. VB is still close with Toto, the only potential limiting factor from Valtteris perspective would probably be the added pressure and personal restrictions that come with driving for a top team. I personally don’t see him being asked, but that’s just because I think they have better options. Also him and George don’t get on, I forgot that

Dammit Lando 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m so confused by what they are. Were they really just in a long ass talking stage? Did they manage the rare FWB to relationship transition? Secretly dating this whole time? The fact that she was just spotted with her ex a few weeks ago but is now potentially meeting his extended family?

So you bring your friend with benefits to your mother's birthday party
Anyone else see how just not OK that is in general
-a former friend with benefits shielded away from females in the family
---
Dammit Lando 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m so confused by what they are. Were they really just in a long ass talking stage? Did they manage the rare FWB to relationship transition? Secretly dating this whole time? The fact that she was just spotted with her ex a few weeks ago but is now potentially meeting his extended family?
Nothing in writing to confirm

There is some articles that have already jumped to calling her his girlfriend. So she clearly thinks she has achieved her goal and has told the publicist behind said articles so 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
I don’t see the issue with Leo being carried. Puppies shouldn’t be walked in public until they’ve finished their vaccinations from a risk of catching parvovirus

I don’t see the issue with Leo being carried. Puppies shouldn’t be walked in public until they’ve finished their vaccinations from a risk of catching parvovirus
I’ve kept quiet on this subject cause when I had my chihuahua I literally never put her down as a puppy lol. I used to keep her in my sweatshirt pockets and then as she got bigger I wore her in a sling carrier.

• Heart
well, his buddy Carlos brought...to his father's big race win...for one photo. nevermind...

I’ve kept quiet on this subject cause when I had my chihuahua I literally never put her down as a puppy lol. I used to keep her in my sweatshirt pockets and then as she got bigger I wore her in a sling carrier.
Omg, the mental image I have of little chihuaha in a sweatshirt 🥰 how little must a chihuaha puppy be, I think I never seen one, only "adults" that are still so smol :LOL:

Last edited:
Did Norris fam actually have Mama Norris birthday party? Lando was just active on angryginge stream chat earlier.

Someone on NGL from a gossip page said that Lando's jet was diverted from Amsterdam, so he did in Antwerp today.

Reactions: 1
No clue what’s going on with these two but here for the mess lol. That being said, I’ve known several guys who think nothing of bringing a new or not very serious girl around the family so if that’s what’s happening here it doesn’t shock me that much 🤷‍♀️ I myself have met a few mothers long before I should have, or that I never should have

Last edited:
I'm anticipating a Magui debut in Miami. :cautious:
Question is will it be actually with LN or will she get her Kym photo shoot on the walk in and then a few shots of her in the garage?

OR will she just be hinting at the number 4 while she’s there in her best replay denim

• Haha
Question is will it be actually with LN or will she get her Kym photo shoot on the walk in and then a few shots of her in the garage?

OR will she just be hinting at the number 4 while she’s there in her best replay denim
I'm fully expecting an over-the-ocean shot taken through an aeroplane window with the smallest US flag strategically placed somewhere 🙄
OR is she gonna wait it out til Monaco and do her debut walk straight from his apartment to the paddock?

I'm fully expecting an over-the-ocean shot taken through an aeroplane window with the smallest US flag strategically placed somewhere 🙄
OR is she gonna wait it out til Monaco and do her debut walk straight from his apartment to the paddock?
all fantastic options -- Monaco feels like more of an actual debut place to me, Miami is influencer/"business" paradise. either way I'll be tuned in here because I can't keep up with all of these F1 gossip pages

Reactions: 2
Miami is the worst place for a official launch - there are so many influencer and stars in die paddock 🤫

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.