Formula 1 Wags #206 DTS Down To Start 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know where Jon (Lando's trainer) is? 🤔 Lando isn't with him since pre-testing last week, but with Damien Kelly.
Saw a post saying he was missing testing but would be back for the GP, haven’t spotted him yet though so not 100% sure

Reactions: 2
---
I was wondering about Jon as well. Although I think he was out a few races in the past
---
Someone asked McLaren about this the other day. He's still there. Was apparently still on break for testing but should be joining soon.

Reactions: 1
Saw a post saying he was missing testing but would be back for the GP, haven’t spotted him yet though so not 100% sure
I would honestly be shocked if Jon leaves. He seems to have jumped in with Adam early on and sees himself as critical part of that team I think at this point lando will never be rid of his father, his fathers vision, his fathers investments (I know someone is acting as financial advisor here), and quadrant being associated with Zak to some degree
I guess that works for him, although I still have dream he may ditch them all if he doesn't win soon

Can you fall even lower? :sick:
1709390131885.png

(yet, it looks more genuine than you know who. That's sad. 🤨)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I would honestly be shocked if Jon leaves. He seems to have jumped in with Adam early on and sees himself as critical part of that team I think at this point lando will never be rid of his father, his fathers vision, his fathers investments (I know someone is acting as financial advisor here), and quadrant being associated with Zak to some degree
I guess that works for him, although I still have dream he may ditch them all if he doesn't win soon
Yeah I’d also be very surprised. Maybe he wants to go more in on his PAP brand but he has been working with Lando since he was 13/14 so it would definitely still be a shock.

Reactions: 3
Can you fall even lower? :sick:
View attachment 2791351
(yet, it looks more genuine than you know who. That's sad. 🤨)
I am shocked, even though I expected it. And predicted it on this thread!
Who the hell is with the kids as their parents parade this charade? I thought maybe Geri would go straight home 'to be with the children' and ask for privacy, before this togetherness nonsense started.

Ps next stop will be a joint statement -read by CH- from behind the garden gate, wronged political wife style. He will wear a jumper and country jacket (cosy and trustworthy vibes), she will wear white, and gaze up at him lovingly.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
sorry if it was posted, I did not read all the posts from previous pages yet but is anyone surprised by RD posting a tiktok with her outfit today. what an accidental timing. I still don't get it all.

I am shocked, even though I expected it. And predicted it on this thread!
Whether hellnisnwith the kids as their parents parade this charade? I thought maybe Geri would go straight home 'to be with the children' and ask for privacy, before this togetherness nonsense started.

Ps next stop will be a joint statement -read by CH- from behind the garden gate, wronged political wife style. He will wear a jumper and country jacket (cosy and trustworthy vibes), she will wear white, and gaze up at him lovingly.
it's just so over the top, their parade today. keeping up apperances has its limits and honestly for me this is too much to not look a bit fake. their marriage of course. but certainly thinking how the outside world perceives your marriage is one thing, and what is really going on inside is totally another.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.