• Dick

Votes: 155 52.5%
  • Refuse to look

Votes: 36 12.2%
  • Doesnt matter

Votes: 8 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever you think of Geri, it takes boobs of steel to go in front of a media parade like that today

Reactions: 13
YES Laura Mag dancing!
---
Whatever you think of Geri, it takes boobs of steel to go in front of a media parade like that today
oh yeah
and shes doing it for him and her family
at the loss of respect for many of her girl power fans from the 90s

• Wow
Reactions: 16
YES Laura Mag dancing!
---

oh yeah
I was thinking about this earlier cause I've little else to be doing but what if she's off riding rings around herself as well, she's just actually discreet about it? I feel like affairs a much less frowned upon in their circle and the big no no is that he got caught

Reactions: 5
oh yeah
quoting myself here to say as a non married person without kids I learned a long long long time ago to not question what goes on in a marriage.
there have been times I've seen my friends do things like this that make me sick, but whenever I tried to get them go against the marriage it doesn't work.
so yeah I lose respect, but I also accept that when some people get married they are infact a unit that cannot be broken or viewed individually in situations like this

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Fully expecting Max to win once again but excited nonetheless! Here’s hoping something unexpected happens

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.