Formula 1 Wags #206 DTS Down To Start 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kids. its for the kids
but they arent dumb
---
looks like new PA is a man
View attachment 2791280
---
Yuki building up his celebrities
View attachment 2791282
Neymar hands off Yuki and EVERYONE ELSE THERE

(Allegedly he sent Dani Alves' money for his court costs in the case for r*e, in which he was sentenced to prison-4years. I ignore his presence.)

We could not have even one race without questionable people there in the paddock, not even one race ffs. Who the duck invited him.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her actually being there is one thing, but they are so obviously parading around in front of the cameras on purpose. Outright embarrassing.

Can 100% imagine that Hornbag is the type that thinks if he didn’t physically act on it (although we will never know that for sure) then it doesn’t count as cheating 🙄

Reactions: 14
Her actually being there is one thing, but they are so obviously parading around in front of the cameras on purpose. Outright embarrassing.
This is exactly what is disgusting. I mean, go and support him privately if you are so stupid, but parading around like this is seriously a sick joke. :sick:

Reactions: 10

Can 100% imagine that Hornbag is the type that thinks if he didn’t physically act on it (although we will never know that for sure) then it doesn’t count as cheating 🙄
"but they are called "spanx" what was I supposed to think"
---
Kika in
1709388175761.png

Reactions: 3

Cripes, the video.
This looks like he's clutching her hand and dragging her along.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
lmao same, i can only watch several races (Melbourne, Singapore and Japan) on broad daylight. can't watch the american races because of the timezones as well. europe girlies have it good!
Oh, they sure DO!
I’m okay with the ones that start around 12am-2am, but the ones that start around 4am+…eek!!!

Take this as a note to never lose your self respect because my god. I’m embarrassed for her. But hey, what comes around goes around

Reactions: 11
Lando has a lambo urus now too?? no wonder he signed that new contract, he’s spent all his wages on cars in the past year 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone know where Jon (Lando's trainer) is? 🤔 Lando isn't with him since pre-testing last week, but with Damien Kelly.

Reactions: 2
Just got home in time to see the class of 2019 karting.
Can we get the new thread before lights out?

Lando has a lambo urus now too?? no wonder he signed that new contract, he’s spent all his wages on cars in the past year 😅
at least investments that bring in more money than an esports team and a hamster
---
Just got home in time to see the class of 2019 karting.
Can we get the new thread before lights out?
yes but we got 30 min to fill this one up enough to not piss off the mods 1000 post cut off
---
Anyone know where Jon (Lando's trainer) is? 🤔 Lando isn't with him since pre-testing last week, but with Damien Kelly.
I was wondering about Jon as well. Although I think he was out a few races in the past
---
WEC Wag Wars are on
1709389650833.png

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.