Formula 1 Wags #206 DTS Down To Start 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck they changed the time of Australian GP ? It is at 5 am !!! Uk girlies 4 am 😳 whyyyyyy😭
This is the usual life of an Australian based F1 watcher. I think there are only three or four that start before midnight our time. Sometimes I (whispers…) have to record it & watch it the next day!
It must be much harder when you’ve got little ones, though, Good Luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is the usual life of an Australian based F1 watcher. I think there are only three or four that start before midnight our time. Sometimes I (whispers…) have to record it & watch it the next day!
yeah i sound like whining child while australia have this every weekend sorry 😂 well i will watch it when i wake up and will not check insta, tattle anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No for past 2-3 years the race was at 7 am
I checked and it was 3pm local the past few years too. But I think daylight savings for both us and them have come into play somehow as it seems like the past 2 years was 6am for us.

So they haven't changed the start time, it is because BST hasn't started yet, and then whatever daylight savings they have, as they go the opposite way of us, so it adds an extra hour.

Unfortunately though, unless they change the start time, this will likely be the way going forward as I heard Australia won't be so late into the year again. It was only like that because of covid then China trying to go before it, only to cancel.

Reactions: 5
Callum confirmed to be driving the McLaren Indycar until David recovers. With the way Indy are with wags, Cate will get more screentime 🤣
IMG_0952.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Australia changed the time after the red flag crazy race last year touched a bit to close to sunset 😂

Reactions: 2
I checked and it was 3pm local the past few years too. But I think daylight savings for both us and them have come into play somehow as it seems like the past 2 years was 6am for us.

So they haven't changed the start time, it is because BST hasn't started yet, and then whatever daylight savings they have, as they go the opposite way of us, so it adds an extra hour.

Unfortunately though, unless they change the start time, this will likely be the way going forward as I heard Australia won't be so late into the year again. It was only like that because of covid then China trying to go before it, only to cancel.
Oh Yeah last year we had time change a week before the race. This year it is a week after the race . Well, I'll sleep. If Lando wins at least I'll have a meltdown at 9 am😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
lmao same, i can only watch several races (Melbourne, Singapore and Japan) on broad daylight. can't watch the american races because of the timezones as well. europe girlies have it good!

• Heart
Throwing up as we speak. :sick:
View attachment 2791242
oooh... she's got a bit of black in there to go with that scribble
she's going back to black baby
---
Just gonna start throwing photos in until we get to a new thread
Here is Lance Stroll in his Modelling era
1709386167121.png

---
FLAVIO + Checo
where is Carola?!!
1709386279118.png

---
Melissa judging Geri
(cause she got the leaks first)
1709386561706.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
yeah i sound like whining child while australia have this every weekend sorry 😂 well i will watch it when i wake up and will not check insta, tattle anything 😂
You’ve got more willpower than I do - I often wake up half way through, or around the end of a race & go straight on the internet to check all the vital stats.

• Haha
Well thats a lot of camera
(they both love this)
1709386772523.png

---
Looks like Geri is in control here
He seriously owes her the world for this. The confidence she brings with this walk is pretty powerful
even though I am incredibly disappointed
1709386923504.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.