Formula 1 Wags #206 DTS Down To Start 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the end of testing it means only one thing
It's Time to Race!
Technically it IS race week since the race is on Saturday.

Actual DTS premiered Friday and we are all catching up

Anyway testing
Max has everything he wants.in the car, so he decided to let checo get more practice/tome to prove he should have a seat

Merc McLaren, Ferrari and Aston all off to a good start
Williams struggling
Haas essentially back to the same car as last year
Alpine expected to go boom.
But who knows.

Horner decision should be before media day
And apparently the Spice Girls are consoling Geri who already started she won't be there
Screenshot_20240225_000838_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
it's light out and away we FINALLY go for the first race week of 2024!

Adding my favorite Lando thirst-trap for no reason, other than why not? 🤣

IMG_1098.jpeg

ETA, whilst we're getting pervy, let's hope for the right OUTcome for Christian Horny.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
it's light out and away we FINALLY go for the first race week of 2024!

Adding my favorite Lando thirst-trap for no reason, other than why not? 🤣

View attachment 2778629

ETA, whilst we're getting pervy, let's hope for the right OUTcome for Christian Horny.
I read in a forum the other day that another top female red bull employee left right before because she was pissed at how the situation was being handled (letting him be in front of the cameras all week like nothing was wrong). If they do nothing female employee will definitely sue and it sounds like she has support.
I fully believe he cannot recover and if RB don't dismiss him (I think that's the real delay... they haven't figured out how to get rid of him because he wont step down)
Anyway I just like everyone don't want this to get ugly. But I do want it clear what are expected boundaries in the workplace for all teams and people involved
---
Wow Geri was into white way earlier than I thought

---
Oops sorry we cut you off @yukinobambino
Screenshot_20240225_011117_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the new thread! ❤
----
More injuries - this time Tiffany who crashed in her race & Luisa having something with her arm (I don't know what happened to her, maybe too much training?)
1708845297862.png
1708845398680.png

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the new thread! If we’re posting Lando pics (I know it was only one but I’m being self indulgent), then this is my new favourite one 🥰

Attachments

• Heart
Luisa in her broadcast channel thing she does said it was personal?? Sex injury?

Edit: Ah, no, she said she'll keep the details private..so, sex injury?
Or it's something as stupid as slipping in the bathtub.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Luisa in her broadcast channel thing she does said it was personal?? Sex injury?

Edit: Ah, no, she said she'll keep the details private..so, sex injury?
Either she’s done it doing something stupid and is too embarrassed to say or she has done it in training and the show has told her to keep it quiet 😅

my bets on the first of those options

Reactions: 4
Either she’s done it doing something stupid and is too embarrassed to say or she has done it in training and the show has told her to keep it quiet 😅

my bets on the first of those options
im led to believe if they injure during training they have to keep it hush to protect the programme or something like that (read or Twitter). It did seem that she did it on the day of the show though as she was posting stories with both arms fine

Reactions: 5
*whispers*

DTS is so bleeping boring, that I'm scared I lost my F1 mojo

Can't wait for season to start to prove myself I didn't 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Super new to F1, it never really took me despite generally loving most sport, DTS has sucked me in - its intention I assume, Well played! Looking forward to being engaged in the upcoming F1 2024.

Mostly wanted to register being very attracted to Cyril and Toto. Allez!

Reactions: 9
Not up to date on this thread as binging DTS before I catch up, so apologies if this has already been said, but what is with the interview lighting - it’s either really bad or they all desperately need teeth whitening 😬

• Haha
I think DTS is brilliant for getting people into the sport, but has anyone else liked it less the more seasons they watch? I'm not even someone who's fully clued in on each race and I'm by no means an expert level fan, but is it a bit boring when you've been watching most of the races they cover anyway? I loved it when I first started it and knew nothing about it, but now I feel a bit meh. I finished season 6 last night and was pretty underwhelmed! Is it just not as good anymore, or do I know too much about f1 to enjoy it? Again, I'm no expert! Maybe they just didn't have as much to work with this time with max running away with it as per!

Also.. justice for Liam Lawson!

Reactions: 14
I'm a bit worried that if people who know nothing and F1 and take DTS seriously (and as a real thing) they could be later disappointed when they start watching F1 as a sport as DTS is quite famous for twisting the narrative or creating non existent drama. DTS is not a document about F1 at all. It's like watching fictionalized (and often exaggerated) versions of drivers and races.
Not up to date on this thread as binging DTS before I catch up, so apologies if this has already been said, but what is with the interview lighting - it’s either really bad or they all desperately need teeth whitening 😬
The lighting is crap, but then they are not those kind of celebrities who must have Hollywood smiles. Even those who had the teeth fixed don't have them white white. I personally prefer to see natural teeth than blinding unnaturally white ones that you see first before you even notice the person. 🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.