Formula 1 Wags #205 "Carbon Copies" 🖤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone.
I think Blake’s kitchen is in Drive to Survive episode 9.
They are in Sydney in a house.
I don’t know for sure.

Reactions: 2
Hello! Long time lurker and finally getting involved because I just can't not ask, does anyone know what happened between Daniel and his old trainer? I believe they were childhood friends (correct me if I'm wrong!) It's killing me not knowing! Apologies if its been spoken about, I can't keep up with these threads!
Hello and welcome ❤ we noticed something happened right after Michael spoke to the media about Daniel's injury . Daniel unfollowed him , probably nasty talk happend because he unfollowed him too . now after i saw dts and how he was in bad place again he probably had no mercy about anyone talking about his injury. Daniel was probably scared he will lose his seat and michael didn't helped when he said he will be out for 6 weeks

Reactions: 4
Hello everyone.
I think Blake’s kitchen is in Drive to Survive episode 9.
They are in Sydney in a house.
I don’t know for sure.
Well hopefully he got your Christmas card
---
Hello! Long time lurker and finally getting involved because I just can't not ask, does anyone know what happened between Daniel and his old trainer? I believe they were childhood friends (correct me if I'm wrong!) It's killing me not knowing! Apologies if its been spoken about, I can't keep up with these threads!
I personally think it has to do with money and specifically with Daniel leaving McLaren early while Port Cop (Michael) had left Red Bull/Hintsa to follow Daniel. I think Michael was making money okay through the first year at Mclaren but with Daniel out early he was out of a job and got no payout (but i have no idea of their arrangement). eventually found yuki
Just another in a long line of men who loved Daniel and got burned (christian, cyril...)
Men (other than Pierre) are generally not that petty with follows/unfollows. However I do agree with what @kubnikol mentioned with the injury. I thought it was over between the two of them before that. I think Daniel getting the AT seat was the last straw. Port Cop also may have just wanted a bit more stability and was done with that F1 life already before Daniel was injured.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ohh interesting theories thanks guys!! Just finished the new DTS, time to go back through these threads and figure out who's who and what's going on 😂 I've been dipping in and out of the threads throughout the racing seasons but you all move so fast! Hope you're all looking forward to race week 🏎

• Heart
Reactions: 5
😅
Ohh interesting theories thanks guys!! Just finished the new DTS, time to go back through these threads and figure out who's who and what's going on 😂 I've been dipping in and out of the threads throughout the racing seasons but you all move so fast! Hope you're all looking forward to race week 🏎
PortCop is Michael, this is the most important nickname ;) apart from Squids (Lando&Louisa, old story but some of us are not over it;)

I missed the season so much, but now I am overwhelmed with content and cannot catch up as I was busy with other stuff . I am at ep.4 of DTS, missed most testing and did not fully catch up yet and I guess media day is on Wednesday this week as the race is on Sat.and fps start on thursday?

Who are you most interested about?
---
Probably another thing unintentionally revealed in dts (besides Carlos being "single" in september 😅 ) this time - Shakmilton

in ep.4 Shakira is shown in Haas garage in Silverstone. Did we know about it? I might remember it incorrectly but I thought she was not there at the race, someone only traced her musicians or recording guy being in London. Or did I mix things up? I will have to come back to the thread from that time. What I am saying is it would mean she was there not in Merc's garage

Last edited:
in ep.4 Shakira is shown in Haas garage in Silverstone. Did we know about it? I might remember it incorrectly but I thought she was not there at the race, someone only traced her musicians or recording guy being in London. Or did I mix things up? I will have to come back to the thread from that time. What I am saying is it would mean she was there not in Merc's garage
I remember Shakira specifically at Miami and Barcelona and i was bouncing around episode, but this was hiliarious
1708822635720.png

did they just say she was there
okay yes, she was there remembered this outfit on the feed
1708822785632.png
---
so

off to the next docuseries/ Where's Wendy

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So, I know I'll get hate for this apologies in advance DR fans] but if my tolerance for him was low, it's hit the floor after DTS 6/9.
I know being an F1 driver takes a certain amount of arrogance, but to walk away from a team cos you don't like playing second fiddle, to taking a seat after several poor seasons with the attitude you're already better than 95% of the grid, expecting to take that abandoned seat back is some next level tit.
As an aside, I really like Liam Lawson.

Reactions: 10
So, I know I'll get hate for this apologies in advance DR fans] but if my tolerance for him was low, it's hit the floor after DTS 6/9.
I know being an F1 driver takes a certain amount of arrogance, but to walk away from a team cos you don't like playing second fiddle, to taking a seat after several poor seasons with the attitude you're already better than 95% of the grid, expecting to take that abandoned seat back is some next level tit.
As an aside, I really like Liam Lawson.
Let's see what happens if Christian leaves...
Which according to pretty much everyone now, will in fact be decided before media day weds.

Reactions: 7
Hello and welcome ❤ we noticed something happened right after Michael spoke to the media about Daniel's injury . Daniel unfollowed him , probably nasty talk happend because he unfollowed him too . now after i saw dts and how he was in bad place again he probably had no mercy about anyone talking about his injury. Daniel was probably scared he will lose his seat and michael didn't helped when he said he will be out for 6 weeks
I think the discord started long before Michael talking about the injury. They stopped interacting publically once Daniel left Mclaren and even before he broke his hand they were visibly awkward and ignoring each other in the AT garage. Michael didn't say anything that most medical experts weren't already saying, that the injury Daniel has will take a minimum of x time to heal.
The thing that many people suspect and I personally think caused the discord is money. Michael was contracted with Daniel for the Mclaren term so when Daniel was out of a seat, I imagine it left him in a lurch financially. We don't know how or what happened so it will always be up in the air but it wouldn't be the first time a long-term friendship ended over money troubles.

Reactions: 8
Make it Beautiful

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.