Formula 1 Wags #205 "Carbon Copies" 🖤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the first things I remember hearing on F1TV this morning was about how happy everyone was that Qatar was later in the year. They did not hold back saying how physically terrible/concerning all of the drivers looked after that race. I forgot how bad last year until I heard that. Now I've gone back and looked at the articles at the time and yeah they were not okay and FIA was "launching an investigation". Lando said this, which I think was one of the most vocal and direct criticisms out there.
View attachment 2776769
and damn i forgot about the tyre limit
View attachment 2776771
Can see the FIA not loving investigating itself
There's nothing to "investigate" really. Everyone knows Qatar GP organisers wanted it held earlier to coincide with a big Geneva motorshow that same week and F1 willingly put the driver's health at jeopardy to appease them. The Qatar GP has always been in November and magically gets moved to October when the motoshow was on

Reactions: 7
Kika is in Dubai (with Pierre). Probably recharging before start of the season. :rolleyes:
1708773434356.png

Reactions: 2
poor George (and Carmen) flying back and worth and not enjoying a bit of sun & relaxing as everyone else. At least easy to spot why Carmen didn’t join George for the testing bit

Reactions: 3
poor George (and Carmen) flying back and worth and not enjoying a bit of sun & relaxing as everyone else. At least easy to spot why Carmen didn’t join George for the testing bit
I'm actually surprised George went back as he has to fly back soon again. I think majority stay in Bahrain or go to Dubai to have few rest days. I know some team member definitely went back (not just Mercedes), but not the drivers. But guess he had to go back to Europe and pick Carmen up anyway. 🤣

Reactions: 4
There's nothing to "investigate" really. Everyone knows Qatar GP organisers wanted it held earlier to coincide with a big Geneva motorshow that same week and F1 willingly put the driver's health at jeopardy to appease them. The Qatar GP has always been in November and magically gets moved to October when the motoshow was on
Yes. Apparently the investigation was on how not to repeat the problem. Yet I was hopeful maybe they would have done something like look into why they went forward with it, despite a lot of evidence that week that it wasn't okay conditions Like all I saw was a statement saying that drivers shouldn't have to suffer. Okay? But climate is gonna keep getting wacky and when is the cut off.
Anyway just reenraged myself looking through images of the drivers that race. I hope it never happens again
---
I'm actually surprised George went back as he has to fly back soon again. I think majority stay in Bahrain or go to Dubai to have few rest days. I know some team member definitely went back (not just Mercedes), but not the drivers. But guess he had to go back to Europe and pick Carmen up anyway. 🤣
Yes Carmen doesn't fly unless Merc pays. Only business class for her 'working' 'business student' life. She's top Merc Wag now. Like basically Susie (in her mind)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.