Formula 1 Wags #205 "Carbon Copies" 🖤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 cars left . Let’s see if they are black too 😅 2 weeks until testing ! Happy new thread 🖤
IMG_8941.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks for new thread!

Seeing the cars lined up like that, I like the Stake car! It's ridiculous, but in a jazzy cartoony way. Valterri will suit it, I think.

• Heart
I work in corporate (STEM too) and “controlling and coercive behaviour” doesn’t mean sexual misconduct. It can mean anything from “hey you, I’ll happily lean in your direction on certain things if you do this for me” to a full blown power dynamic style affair. I wouldn’t jump straight to affair upon reading that but can see how others would
Yeah it’s using his position of power to influence someone. Could even be threatening to fire/suspend someone if they didn’t act in the way he wanted them to

Reactions: 3
Yet another new sponsor, guessing Lando’s new contract is a little more expensive than Zak would have liked 🤣

• Haha
Ferrari also has a new sponsor
View attachment 2745905
ah yes making us all energy crazed gambling addicted crypto investors
---
Yet another new sponsor, guessing Lando’s new contract is a little more expensive than Zak would have liked 🤣
(he could have gotten an OF sponsorship)
but you know America....
1707487921672.png

---
Mon amour - until next one 💋
View attachment 2745675
What anniversary. I swear they've been together 2 months, maybe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It's her birthday.
Thanks... forgot about the French language there
Am very relieved.
Another French birthday.
Screenshot_20240209_094009_Instagram.jpg

---
Also JenJens. Long time no cheesy connor post
Screenshot_20240209_094714_Instagram.jpg

Oh there he is, looking thrilled. Thanks shirin

Screenshot_20240209_095012_Instagram.jpg

---
You write off those expenses girl
Screenshot_20240209_094848_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah it’s using his position of power to influence someone. Could even be threatening to fire/suspend someone if they didn’t act in the way he wanted them to
Yup, sounds like he’s just been a bit of a bastard. Will be really hard to scrub the horny Horner accusations off the internet if that’s the case though.

Reactions: 2
Yup, sounds like he’s just been a bit of a bastard. Will be really hard to scrub the horny Horner accusations off the internet if that’s the case though.
Hard to scrub them even before this given he left his pregnant fiancee for Geri.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.