Formula 1 Wags #205 "Carbon Copies" πŸ–€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone I love in one photo plus that one guy
Who told Carlos Ferrari red goes well with the blue? 🀣

(and I can't wait people to start conspiracy theories again because Carlos sr. wears Red Bull cap... forgetting he is literally Red Bull driver. :rolleyes:)
(but then some people don't even know he is actually a racing driver)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
the foreshadowing in Horner's kids being asked if "Daddy has been good this year" by Santa in the new season of DTS burried me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
the foreshadowing in Horner's kids being asked if "Daddy has been good this year" by Santa in the new season of DTS burried me.
I have never cringed so much at clearly unattached, performance parenting as I have when they show CH with his kids. He always comes across as though he barely knows them.
Happy birthday @Louanne

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I cannot take Lawrence Stroll seriously.
He's like a caricature of all what someone feels a satirical, rich, west coast American should be.
---
You can't tell me they didn't think twice about leaving that in the edit, then thought "Nah, duck it, the memes and gifs this will create is WILD!" 🀣

Reactions: 8
I cannot take Lawrence Stroll seriously.
He's like a caricature of all what someone feels a satirical, rich, west coast American should be.
---

You can't tell me they didn't think twice about leaving that in the edit, then thought "Nah, duck it, the memes and gifs this will create is WILD!" 🀣
Lawrence stroll kinda reminds of me Eeyore or a basset hound πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7

They seriously go so fast that I wouldn't be surprised they are engaged or even married by the end of the year.
Or broken up and then he'll weep for this merch ad.
---
... because we've seen this story before...
1708796367287.png
1708796392228.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like this relationship went from 0 to 100. This man was hoeing on yachts like six months ago

• Haha
Reactions: 14
well im done with DTS. as a mclaren girl we were robbed . no qatar or japan . Oscar?? Perez storyline , Max freaking dominated even tho we all hated it (I bet monza was annoyed by dutch anthem too at the end πŸ™„πŸ˜…) and all he got was one minute at the end πŸ˜‚ idk if teams said this year no to the filming but it was more team principals this yearπŸ™„

Reactions: 5
well im done with DTS. as a mclaren girl we were robbed . no qatar or japan . Oscar?? Perez storyline , Max freaking dominated even tho we all hated it (I bet monza was annoyed by dutch anthem too at the end πŸ™„πŸ˜…) and all he got was one minute at the end πŸ˜‚ idk if teams said this year no to the filming but it was more team principals this yearπŸ™„
I am watching ep.3 and the way they are portraying Horner hunting vibe about Lando is seeennding me πŸ˜…
---
I actually find his parents being there in the promos quite adorable. Especially with his family history, of the parents selling the house and his dad working really hard to get him places, it feels right they participate in something that is possible thanks to them.

Flavy is a whole another story, it is indeed quite soon (a year ago we did not even have his break up on the horizon, right? not to mention the spring summer of not one but more flings, and the yacht holiday, as mentioned here)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hello! Long time lurker and finally getting involved because I just can't not ask, does anyone know what happened between Daniel and his old trainer? I believe they were childhood friends (correct me if I'm wrong!) It's killing me not knowing! Apologies if its been spoken about, I can't keep up with these threads!

Reactions: 6
Hello! Long time lurker and finally getting involved because I just can't not ask, does anyone know what happened between Daniel and his old trainer? I believe they were childhood friends (correct me if I'm wrong!) It's killing me not knowing! Apologies if its been spoken about, I can't keep up with these threads!
hello!
We really don't know, it's one of the F1 mysteries (like what happened in Vegas when Charles was there with Daniel)πŸ˜…
I think none of them, Daniel or Michael ever said a word about what happened.

Edit: inspired by your question I went to check Michael's (excuse me, he goes by Coach Michael now) tiktok and could not find it at first, but it turned out he changed the name, it's now called Miactive. Thankfully his old clips are there, so here is a throwback to one of his exercising vids πŸ₯³ πŸ˜…

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah i am positive they did some editing to cover all the drama this month
but the fact they left this in along with the episode title 'Fall from Grace' has to be a little intentional
---
and the paddock rumours have begun 🀣
yep.... thought it would have exploded by now, but I think its because they are holding back
Pierre and his affinity for cars that catch on fire really was right on with the Alpine move

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.