Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zebraaah

VIP Member
But he’s not a miracle worker. Their whole culture has been broken for years. It’s arrogance if he believes he can switch that up in a year
Right?!

All the conversations are as if Ferrari are a cert to battle for #1, when really they were only 3 points behind Mercedes in constructors, and both pretty much HALF that of Red Bull. He's no more likely to win there, than with Mercedes.

So IF this is true (is it?), then something has gone down. I love Lewis but he does have a petulant side. Was he annoyed at him not being the clear #1 at all times? Because he won't get that at Ferrari either. He won't get the level of support for his initiatives that he has at Merc.

So it must be something personal, with Toto / George / Toto not 'backing him enough.

Reactions: 8

hello2723

VIP Member
I do think the Italian media/potentially Ferrari themselves have been trying to pressure Carlos when it comes to contract talks too. First the Lando rumours (which were promptly shut down) and now Lewis rumours? Both drivers who have made it clear they are completely dedicated to their teams at that.

I would be very surprised if this is true. However, if it is, my guess would be something major has happened at Merc. Whether that be terrible wind tunnel/sim stats or internal issues I’m not sure but I don’t think he would just leave for Ferrari randomly.
---
It’s also very odd that this “info” has been released at like 1am 😅

Reactions: 7

pastafasta

VIP Member
LMAO! This is awkward 🤣
(Stefanie was one of Esteban's flings in between Elena and Flavy)
1706455378130.png

But also - looks like when drivers are BFFs, the wags have to be too.
1706455443275.png

---
Oh Mick... :rolleyes:
1706456125241.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Apparently Carlos gonna be an uncle. :)
(did someone from the family announce it? Or how do they know?)
1706686548725.png

hello2723

VIP Member
Will be interesting to see the dynamics within Merc and Ferrari this season too. Especially in Merc knowing their driver is going to a direct rival.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
It was a nice 2 weeks

Screenshot_20240121_001732_Instagram.jpg

---
So looks like magui dyed her hair for a role where she plays a hotel maid
Screenshot_20240121_011313.jpg

Heidi, girl Magui has managed to follow lando around the world and shoot multiple things... maybe you guys should hang out.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
who is he still in Finland with shopping. his facial expression matches the hat he just bought

1705762857059.png

---
oh also guy in the brown jacket
he's a big boy... ya know, just how lando likes em
1705763092196.png

will use any excuse to post this lando moment
1705763162677.png

(has never looked at magui like that)

Last edited:
  • Haha