Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiiwiih

VIP Member
i bleed papaya. nowadays, there is no lando without mclaren and no mclaren without lando.

p.s. feel free to join my cult :whistle:

• Heart
Reactions: 9

monza

VIP Member
THIS GIRL

Screenshot_20221031_220006_com.instagram.android.jpg

I SWEAR
Has instagram app connected with my Strava app
Everytime, every two days I look over my watch in hope it vibrates because my slow sexy ass passed a decent integer number of kilometers but no, it's always a message in Lu's talk ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ from my burner instagram

I thought today there won't be one because I usually train after work #carmenhilfiger but there it is. A voice message ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Karma's gonna hold you down indeed ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Did she notice people can check when was the picture taken, so she now "discloses" when it's actually from? ๐Ÿคฃ
1706713817548.png

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
Yeah i want ice cream ๐Ÿฅต
I love Sharl!

and despite everything else, this is too adorable not to post
tumblr_b108340004b82d8ff1111016480bea62_1a5dcbf8_1280.jpg

edit: someone reposted this on tumblr and I can't, same picture :love:
oh Carlos, boy, don't come back to last year's antics, I don't want to have any ick, you are too cute for that :cry:๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚
tumblr_70f4aedb509b9066ceecdb97430066f7_05d361dc_2048.jpg

Last edited:

sternchen275

VIP Member
Biggest question - will Rebecca stick around if Carlos is no longer a Ferrari driver?
no vistajets, no yacht (unless itโ€™s a personal sponsor)

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
ok but for real can you imagine George and Esteban in one team ? he will definitely try to get that seat . two annoying idiots in one team . worst than alpine rn ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
Not to be mean to Carlos but I predicted contract troubles like last summer, saying I am afraid they will be trying to mess sth with the extension and here we are (ok it was a 50:50 guess affected by the weirdness of all what was happening :LOL: but still)

I personally think the best thing for him and Ferrari would be 2 years. if they offer him 1 year I would kind of understand his hesitation, he is a valuable asset of the team and I am not saying it because of singapore win only. On the other hand, if they are clear about his end driver position maybe it is not so bad to take 1 year extension and then move somewhere to be the 1st driver there. But of course we don't know what happens behind closed doors, what ferrari's expectations are and what his demands are. this time last year I would say I suppose he has realistic expectations but now a year later I would not be surprised if there are some delusional demands going on:LOL: ๐Ÿ˜…
---
Surely this is clickbait and he didnโ€™t actually say that โ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ because like, a rookie Lewis went up against a 2x WDC in the same car, Charles happily went up against a 4x WDC, and I donโ€™t like the guy but George jumped at the chance to go against Lewis (who was coming off a title fight). Thatโ€™s a weak mentality but Iโ€™m choosing to believe he didnโ€™t mean it the way itโ€™s come across
To me it comes across reasonable, not like running away from the challenge. Lewis/Fernando's case is a bit different and unique. In case of Charles and George, they both knew their careers will be longer than Seb/Lewis respectively so going there was a move towards being team leader in the future.
At the moment for a younger guy like Lando going to the team with Max who is of similar age could be a career killer, because RB is not looking for the next Max, they are looking for someone who can be 2nd driver and be fine with it.
I think that's what he meant, esp.because he mentioned at the beginning that it is topic for longer discussion, but I totally agree that the quote is a clickbait ๐Ÿ˜…

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

hello2723

VIP Member
McLaren must be glad they have tied both Lando and Oscar down now if Merc have to start searching for a new driver ๐Ÿ˜…

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Agree! He also was very unhappy they didnโ€™t listen to him and changed the 23 car and still believes in their concept. Can see that Lewis realized that the 24 car isnโ€™t much competitive and decided to make the quick move to Ferrari as only possible option at the moment
And even if the Ferrari is no better, itโ€™s a childhood dream fulfilled for him. I more donโ€™t get it from Ferraris point of view tbh

hello2723

VIP Member
Also just saw on twitter, this pretty much guarantees that Lando will break DCโ€™s record for the most races with McLaren

• Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
Andretti rejected. Ridiculous when you know they would be a far, far more competent team than Haas.. but I guess money takes priority as always
For me this just confirms what I already thought. Sadly, F1 is no longer about the sport, it's all about the entertainment and commercial monies.
Shocking decision considering Haas are currently three just making the numbers up.