Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Oscar posting a sunshine ☀
1705755293832.png
1705755779090.png

---
Portuguese The Sun is back in action again. 🤢😵💫
Google translator said "The young woman tried to be discreet but ended up getting caught." and I can't stop laughing. She literally posted from there. And quite frankly, in what universe is Magui even remotely discreet? 💀

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Futtrit

VIP Member
I'm glad to be honest. I don't mind Lewis and him moving away allows me to return to my previous Merc dislike.

Toto AND George unrestrained..... possibly Ocon.....🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
You just know Fernando has an entire strategy board drawn up since this morning and is trying to work out what 2025 move he can make to add the maximum he can to the drama!! 😂

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Know why youu wont find shit on lily z? Cause she knew what dating Oscar meant. She will go be seen, photographed like a pro with those grid passes and designer bags. But.... girl has never tried to go beyond her role as supporting her partner. Also I'm pretty sure webber had Oscar's NDAs drawn up for anyone long-ago and she pretty much has avoided anything public since. We can't judge her and she hasn't given us a thought or opinion or an ad. Not glorifying her, but she knows, as carmen once did, how NOT to be a public figure who still has protection from judgement. Alex made a choice, or didn't make a choice.

Reactions: 9

thepinky

---

I don't really care enough to defend her or rip into her. I usually don't look too far into interpreting people's 'likes and follows. But lets be clear about the circumstances.
She is trying to play both sides and now she is discovering you can't. She's trying to be the girl just dating chatles, to fully allowing herself to be seen and photographed with him in public and profiting off of it. She didnt just do the lily z, she's just a student dating Charles. Alex by taking money to do ad with shoes or whatever and be slick like she's just dating charles opens her up to public opinion. The public isn't pretty and will judge you. I agree, its a bit extreme, but people get to have an opinion and she is the one ultimately accepting that, taking the paycheck, amd doing it again. She should invest in a PR Manager for real at least. Because the more she tries to straddle the private/public line. More of this will happen. She's not as smart as she thinks. She's young and these things catch up with you whether you meant it or not.
Know why youu wont find shit on lily z? Cause she knew what dating Oscar meant. She will go be seen, photographed like a pro with those grid passes and designer bags. But.... girl has never tried to go beyond her role as supporting her partner. Also I'm pretty sure webber had Oscar's NDAs drawn up for anyone long-ago and she pretty much has avoided anything public since. We can't judge her and she hasn't given us a thought or opinion or an ad. Not glorifying her, but she knows, as carmen once did, how NOT to be a public figure who still has protection from judgement. Alex made a choice, or didn't make a choice.
I understand the ugly reality of choosing to be in the public eye as woman, and I'm not going to start a campaign for Alex or Kelly or whoever, but I'm not just going to shrug my shoulders. Not directed at you personally, but I think we can gossip about people in a more nuanced way than forever branding them a racist for one tweet they liked as a teenager. Seeing people with nuance–and not just the ones we like–is a good thing. Not only for the subjects (who in the F1 WAG world are not actually evil people in the grand scheme of things), but for ourselves and the way we see/engage with the outside world. Gossiping is fun, but it's still important to try to retain some perspective, awareness of possible biases we and others have, and not forget that the subjects are just as human and complicated as we all are. The things we say and think when gossiping don't just happen in a vacuum.

I mean, we're all on a forum gossiping about women, most of whom we don't even like but still follow closely. That's not really "normal" behaviour or behaviour that I think is particularly healthy or productive–and I'm someone who does it a lot. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd be embarassed if people irl read some comments I've written. People are inherently complicated , including us, but people often lose sight of this with especially women.

I can't change how the people piling onto Alex and others feel, but I'll just point out how disproportionate, hypocritcal and simplistic it is. I do agree, she really needs to rethink her PR strategy because whatever she's doing now is doing her no favours

Last edited:
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Seidl was 100% put in place for Audi, for all the pretence of him just being Sauber CEO.
If Audi want Carlos for 2026, Seidl wouldn't hesitate to get him on board a year early if he wanted to join them, especially as both his drivers will be out of contract.
Aaa, right, of course!

Do you think Rebecca would like to be a Stake Kick Sauber wag?
I am sorry, I had to

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
It’s done. Rachel Brooks is at Brackley and said the meeting only lasted 10 mins and Toto and James told them he’s going in 2025

• Wow
  • Sad

Louanne

VIP Member
Your boy Carlos's phone must be on fire trying to establish how long Charles and Lando's new contracts are! 🔥

• Haha