Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Max Skiing?
just trying to figure out what him and kelly could possibly be doing
i dont remember her being into skiing much either
Max mentioned that he would be (finally) skiing again during the break - looks like thatā€™s what Max wanted for spending Xmas in Brasil šŸ¤«

Reactions: 2
I think its interesting because Martin's usual tour friends from amsterdam including louis who had been with him up until last nights show are all gone
its from what i can tell just martin and his tour/production team, like the real ones not the louis ones
Martin's family are out there as well and so is his friend Menno, they're in some of the backstage videos from last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Martin's family are out there as well and so is his friend Menno, they're in some of the backstage videos from last night.
yea! then that souds even better. I love that martin takes his family on holiday
---
Apparently this is where Max is šŸ˜‚

View attachment 2662128
wow...
still convinced him, kelly, maria, and her husband did a swinger exchange in the summer rental
but thats really just me hoping they have some kind of non vanilla sex life.
---
he drunk drunk

Reactions: 1
Have you seen this trend, this girl's clip is spot on šŸ˜‚
#ohArtOfSubtleShade

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Max mentioned that he would be (finally) skiing again during the break - looks like thatā€™s what Max wanted for spending Xmas in Brasil šŸ¤«
I'm definitely surprised there is still no (joint) new year picture from them. šŸ¤Ø
(It'll be probably dropped in next 10 minutes, won't it? :ROFLMAO:)

We back to the yachts!
Screenshot_20240101_132650.jpg

---
More evidence than Lewis really isnt trying to be low key

Last edited:
  • Haha
We back to the yachts!
View attachment 2662200
---
my only question is how is she not afraid of bikini not staying on, especially when you move from that little boat to the yacht, I have fear of both slipping and landing on my face and the reveal just from looking :ROFLMAO:

edit: also from what I am reading on ig, the page that posted some Lewis content, LeonDias sth, is a known gossip site and people do suspect someone must have notified them of where to look - I have no idea, maybe someone from Brazil knows this and can confirm (I know Lewis is not hiding there, just looking at the amount of bodyguards in the first clips, but it surely is also not like he wants his every step being followed)
---
I saw Lilia's post from St.barths, Rebecca commented that she herself is the only thing missing so it would suggest she was not there (or wants people to think she was not)

Last edited:
I saw Lilia's post from St.barths, Rebecca commented that she herself is the only thing missing so it would suggest she was not there (or wants people to think she was not)
Sounds like she is not really enjoying playing the discreet, private and classy Christian girl :LOL:
(but yeah, tell me again how she's totally changed by her own will because she wanted to be "better")
(just keeping the screencap here as she is basically throwing herself under the bus)

Attachments

Reactions: 3
We back to the yachts!
View attachment 2662200
---
Okay the man on the boat with her in the top photos is not Lewis šŸ˜­ the bottom one with the yellow shorts is though
---
my only question is how is she not afraid of bikini not staying on, especially when you move from that little boat to the yacht, I have fear of both slipping and landing on my face and the reveal just from looking :ROFLMAO:

edit: also from what I am reading on ig, the page that posted some Lewis content, LeonDias sth, is a known gossip site and people do suspect someone must have notified them of where to look - I have no idea, maybe someone from Brazil knows this and can confirm (I know Lewis is not hiding there, just looking at the amount of bodyguards in the first clips, but it surely is also not like he wants his every step being followed)
I mean people are definitely saying it because they donā€™t like her but I follow a lot of Brazilians on twitter and theyā€™re all saying she probably leaked it herself. She has form in leaking stuff about herself apparently (Iā€™m sceptical personally because even though heā€™s not hiding Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™ll be under strict instructions to not draw attention to them)

ow is she not afraid of bikini not staying on
she is brazilian
i do not joke when i say most people from rio would be pefectly happy if they didnt have to wear any clothes
it was strange for me to go from colombia... a country where women literally do not wear anything other than pants and shirts with sleeves no matter how hot
to brazil where there was clothing... but really wondered if it was just for show
like there were women fully topless there getting ready for carnival and no one cared
ive been seeing a lot of what people wore in brazil for NYE and lets just say modesty was not really an option
---
Please tell me this isnt her office
1704137163962.png

• Haha
she is brazilian
i do not joke when i say most people from rio would be pefectly happy if they didnt have to wear any clothes
it was strange for me to go from colombia... a country where women literally do not wear anything other than pants and shirts with sleeves no matter how hot
to brazil where there was clothing... but really wondered if it was just for show
like there were women fully topless there getting ready for carnival and no one cared
ive been seeing a lot of what people wore in brazil for NYE and lets just say modesty was not really an option
---
Please tell me this isnt her office
View attachment 2662378
Okay the man on the boat with her in the top photos is not Lewis šŸ˜­ the bottom one with the yellow shorts is though
---

I mean people are definitely saying it because they donā€™t like her but I follow a lot of Brazilians on twitter and theyā€™re all saying she probably leaked it herself. She has form in leaking stuff about herself apparently (Iā€™m sceptical personally because even though heā€™s not hiding Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™ll be under strict instructions to not draw attention to them)
I will give it to her, the NYE outfit you can call even modest (I don;t understand the last pose though, but nevermind...)
I guess she is not allowed to post Lewis, none of the girls he hang out with was, but hey, how people even knew she was in Antarctica - she posted herself in the same bikini minutes after his bathtub clip was posted (and it was posted by accident by Shaun White, he deleted it later or posted shorter version where Lewis' moment was not visible, I don;t remember exactly). So of course it is impossible to prove or to know, but the leaking to the gossip site is not totally improbable. I am not saying it happened, but it is not like one can be sure it did not :LOL:

I will give it to her, the NYE outfit you can call even modest (I don;t understand the last pose though, but nevermind...)
I guess she is not allowed to post Lewis, none of the girls he hang out with was, but hey, how people even knew she was in Antarctica - she posted herself in the same bikini minutes after his bathtub clip was posted (and it was posted by accident by Shaun White, he deleted it later or posted shorter version where Lewis' moment was not visible, I don;t remember exactly). So of course it is impossible to prove or to know, but the leaking to the gossip site is not totally improbable. I am not saying it happened, but it is not like one can be sure it did not :LOL:
i swear if i see one loved up couply picture i will need to seriously rethink some things in my life

• Haha
Yeahh she does strike me as the hinty type. But so was Camila Kendra and she hung around for a while so maybe he doesnā€™t care about that as long as itā€™s not private information being leaked - which is why I canā€™t imagine heā€™d stand for his exact locations being leaked to a journalist? Ngl when I heard that alarm bells rang a bit and I instantly started thinking about PR relationships which I fully blame you guys for šŸ˜†
---
i swear if i see one loved up couply picture i will need to seriously rethink some things in my life
If that happens youā€™ll never see me around anything f1 related again

• Haha
^ see, I am still of the opinion that Lewis and Juliana are a PR smokescreen, but that Carlos and Rebecca are really at it.

The way Lewis had his hand in her back in the first leaked video? It was like you'd guide your elderly nanna. If your mum told you to look after her. There was zero passion.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.