Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gio is posting her a lot lately.
1704117239507.png

---
Carlos finally posted, family only as expected.
1704117442634.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Calling it
Becky is Out in 2024
View attachment 2661670
Seriously Carlos wtf are those suspenders
I take suspenders any day if it would mean his sanity is back 😂

(Again, a like from Lilia but not one from R, but it's early, we'll see; unless of course she is somewhere with different time zone)
---
Which one is he dating again?
View attachment 2661679
Kika getting real good at being short
Pierre all in white, we have to see the whole outfit (come back to Tuuuuuuuluuuum,Pierre)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would be lying if I said I never think of this photo when I see Lance, there's something in this pic that makes me remember it, so cute
I mean i gotta give it to Sara, I think she actually really was into lance
found this she posted today and kinda thought it was hilarious
at least she got a dog out it!
1704121253462.png

Personally would prefer an italian vinyard, golden retriever, and elite model contract to any boyfriend actually
---
Ha! This is from Reddit
just when i thought i knew all sleezy F1 publications
(from reddit)
1704122375121.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
so looks like lando again got the VIP access to Martin last night in those shorts from the guy who posted it
martin enters before going on stage, video about to be gone, with security, his videographer and lando only. videographer guy was the babysitter apparently

1704128463541.png

I think its interesting because Martin's usual tour friends from amsterdam including louis who had been with him up until last nights show are all gone
its from what i can tell just martin and his tour/production team, like the real ones not the louis ones
hes on tour break basically all january too
so with that it appears that maybe lando and martin would be alone (with whatever strays they pick up on the way)
that is to say I REALLY HOPE we get more photos from Vietnam from them after, when no one is around to leak them mid trip

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Happy New Year to everyone btw. Once again, I love this place & community we’ve created, thank you for welcoming me and brightening my days. Wishing you all health & happiness this year ❤ Looking forward to February when we finally get back to the action especially as I’m a Max fan now !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's like two separate outfits. I think he thought "duck it, I'll be behind the decks, only need to make an effort on my top half!" 🤣
That was pretty much my motto on zoom during the pandemic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So is Max Skiing?
just trying to figure out what him and kelly could possibly be doing
i dont remember her being into skiing much either

Reactions: 1
Lando and Martin last night, from Third Party's insta (it was them that Lando was up dj'ing with).

Snapinsta.app_416413442_6741592972605656_5824444048684511583_n_1080.jpg

Also bonus Lando with them on stage as well (Martin got up with them and did a b2b as well)

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 17.38.16.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.