Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh fun... Magui chat
When photo hints aren't enough
Fingers crossed she's not going to Vietnam
What's Martin's schedue?schedule?
Screenshot_20231219_010312_Instagram.jpg

---
Oh duck me... Martin is playing Bali for NYE
Which I live and am thrilled that lando probably will be there.
But on crosscheck
Magui hasn't been there
So lando isn't going to dubai unless right after Xmas before Bali, but that seems silly when Martin's show is NYE.
Anyway just wait for the next misses swim shoot to be happening at the same time.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh fun... Magui chat
When photo hints aren't enough
Fingers crossed she's not going to Vietnam
What's Martin's schedue?schedule?
View attachment 2639146
---
Oh duck me... Martin is playing Bali for NYE
Which I live and am thrilled that lando probably will be there.
But on crosscheck
Magui hasn't been there
So lando isn't going to dubai unless right after Xmas before Bali, but that seems silly when Martin's show is NYE.
Anyway just wait for the next misses swim shoot to be happening at the same time.
It's actually quite sad to witness someone who is this desperate and has no self respect at all.
---
At this point, Lily R and Magui are waving more red flags than any driver on the grid! 🚩
Someone said that they should just date each other instead of participating in this cringefest. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone said that they should just date each other instead of participating in this cringefest. :rolleyes:
That would unironically do more to help them keep Lando's attention than any of these hinty hints. He does love him some girl on girl
---

Lots of Yuki and Jana snuck into this All Access in the first half. Plus plenty of Daniel and I think I saw Blake at one point

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So did a bit of research on secret santa (stuck here alone all holiday working i need content)
I loved Yuki's apron from Zhou, but this makes it even more meaningful. Yuki was born year of the dragon, so it truly is his year
1702990699916.png

looks like that thing George got from KMag is called a Hoptimist.... its a classic danish design thing,
but not surprised he would throw classic optimsm into the bin
1702990973194.png

also apparently Lewis (have no idea if true) quit doing it because he was offended that Max bought valterri a canned fish
meanwhile carlos bought a blinged out dog bowl for lewis because carlos is a dog lover

1702991355992.png

Personally I think they shouldnt be allowed to gift their own brands, because thats just annoying
but really i think it shows there is just too much pressed into the end of the season and no one has time to do that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
also apparently Lewis (have no idea if true) quit doing it because he was offended that Max bought valterri a canned fish
Sounds like a Twitter rumour to cause beef between the fan bases again because that’s pathetic behaviour that I doubt Lewis exhibits 😂

Reactions: 9
No one look at Lailas latest tiktok. It just came up on my fyp. I genuinely want to scream they’re the worst couple by a country mile and considering they’re competing against Carmen and George that’s quite the achievement
---
Sounds like a Twitter rumour to cause beef between the fan bases again because that’s pathetic behaviour that I doubt Lewis exhibits 😂
Why would he care what Valtteri got bought 🤣 I think Lewis doesn’t do it because he feels uncomfortable, that’s what I always heard. It just gets lumped in as extra media for him that he doesn’t have to partake in, like how he’s only in a few grill the grid episodes

Reactions: 7
meanwhile carlos bought a blinged out dog bowl for lewis because carlos is a dog lover

View attachment 2639581
I'd bet money that this is just a stupid rumour pulled out of thin air. There have been equally bad, if not worse, presents gifted by other drivers. And Lewis and Bottas aren't that close.

If a Lewis fan made up this rumor to make Max look bad, I hope they eventually realize that it also makes Lewis come across as an overly sensitive baby who's obsessed with Max. Considering how Lewis handled AD21 with so much grace... it's highly unlikely that Lewis has been on a multi-year boycott over a gift he didn't even receive personally

In reality, the drivers aren't dwelling on Secret Santa after they're filmed it. Lewis just hates doing this kind of promo. And since he's Lewis Hamilton, he has the power to do as little as possible

Reactions: 4
I'd bet money that this is just a stupid rumour pulled out of thin air. There have been equally bad, if not worse, presents gifted by other drivers. And Lewis and Bottas aren't that close.

If a Lewis fan made up this rumor to make Max look bad, I hope they eventually realize that it also makes Lewis come across as an overly sensitive baby who's obsessed with Max. Considering how Lewis handled AD21 with so much grace... it's highly unlikely that Lewis has been on a multi-year boycott over a gift he didn't even receive personally

In reality, the drivers aren't dwelling on Secret Santa after they're filmed it. Lewis just hates doing this kind of promo. And since he's Lewis Hamilton, he has the power to do as little as possible
yeah it definitely reeked of a max lewis issue obsessed person. the only thing that sorta made it make sense was that was the first and last one he ever did.
maybe he just wanted to quit ahead
hey Roscoe won big dog daddy carlos.
1702994843492.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yeah it definitely reeked of a max lewis issue obsessed person. the only thing that sorta made it make sense was that was the first and last one he ever did.
maybe he just wanted to quit ahead
hey Roscoe won big dog daddy carlos.
View attachment 2639655
Well, looks like he can buy someone some nice "diamond" covered bling.
But the name cannot be Isa. 💀

• Haha
I think with every year Lewis’ position both at Mercedes and within F1 itself has strengthened and eventually that led to him being able to get out of media obligations. If I’m not wrong 2018 was the year he stopped doing grill the grid as well. I’m sure the others could probably get out of it if they tried but they don’t really seem to care so they may as well carry on

I said from the start that Mick and Laila would be the cringiest couple in general, not on the grid cause he’s definitely not getting back, nice to know i was correct 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw 3
I think with every year Lewis’ position both at Mercedes and within F1 itself has strengthened and eventually that led to him being able to get out of media obligations. If I’m not wrong 2018 was the year he stopped doing grill the grid as well. I’m sure the others could probably get out of it if they tried but they don’t really seem to care so they may as well carry on
I think lewis just decided he would rather have better use of his time if he doesnt have to do it. I think he was smart to have his security around early, the time it has saved him not getting accosted by fans is huge. I've said it before, but as an american the access the fans have in the paddock to the athletes is too much. I cant think of any american sport where fans could get that close, but then we also have crazy people with crazy gun laws. It also probably makes his signature worth a lot more
---
Karting keeps you young. He's about my age and lemme tell ya, men around me arent lookin anywhere close to this good
Also how long until Melissa's kids are in karts?
h
1702999307533.png

i have zero time, sacrificed my nap for nails appointment and no idea who is slaging with who 😅 but i want to wish you happy holidays , have a lovely time with family and friends ❤ cant wait for 24 so this chaos is over 😅 🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.