Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Lando would spend his holidays without any attention seekers and hinters and any pictures we'd get would be from him only. (yeah, right, like that is going to happen. :LOL: I mean, it's middle of December and two girlies are fighting already. :rolleyes: )
(Can someone else be a center of hinters attention this winter?)
honestly i dont think i've seen any direct connection with Lily R and Lando. Its all been this theoretical hype which seems really similar to when oliva showed up at the vacation home that "was robbed" in the summer. Like she was there, but was she there with lando? or did she just get the invite as an influencer for jen jen to network with/backup her villa robbery story.

Reactions: 4

Was there someone from NY here on Tattle? Maybe you are getting a GP in your city.
Don't understand why in Central Park. Isn't that a huge park with a lot of nature?! In the middle of the city?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Was there someone from NY here on Tattle? Maybe you are getting a GP in your city.
Don't understand why in Central Park. Isn't that a huge park with a lot of nature?! In the middle of the city?
New York gets really Jealous when other cities in the US have events... so our local government does everything in their power to have events that others will pay them to have here.
absolutely could never happen based on basic traffic issues and local law. That said, if it gets our mayor out of his current federal investigation (shady election money with favors for the turkish governmnet) he wil put whatever effort and tax payer money into at least making people think it will happen.
E prix has a race in nyc.... in red hook brooklyn which is very hard to access without a car
NYC loves a lot of things, but no way they'd compromise manhattan with that kind of interruption in all direction in the center of the city
---
like i cannot imagine them literally trying to charge upper east and west siders for their views of the race.
---
Also, they'd have to cut down i dont know how many trees that are protected

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just watched the F1 Secret Santa vid, and let me tell you that Max's gift to Valtteri was outstanding. Also got second-hand embarrassment from Pierre's present and his "embarrassing" nickname. Boy you know you love it :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Really impressive, I honestly didn't expect someone to be THAT creative. πŸ‘
Creative, but also surprisingly thoughtful?

Nil points to those who just gave their own merch.
And Charles couldn't be arsed with it either.

Also, I judge the drivers by how nicely they received/ said thanks for their presents. Even if they were a bit tit.
Esteban did well here. Also Checo.

Reactions: 6
Present thoughts
1. Fernando looked damn good in that hat- Lance always gets thoughtful gifts.
2. Lance doesnt know Yuki's number,? that's just lazy and because he doesnt have to. Can i buy yuki merch in the US yet?
3. Zhou also with the thoughtful gift. I absolutely love that dragon apron (its about to be the year of the dragon for lunar new year, which is a big deal)
4. Pissed that Zhou got his BottAss calander before I did. Oh i hope i get it this week!
5. Sharl also giving free Kimoa press
6. Pierre not even giving him a thought
7. Hulk and Estie are bored together... interesting
8. obviously George sent his assistant to the marvel store and didnt even try
9. george puts his presents stright in the Bin, not surprised
10. Logan, that's an excellent book.
11. Lando also sent his assistant to buy generic crap
12. Pierre of couse trying to get in the golf boys
13. Oscar also excellent gift for alex, but i think lily picked it out.
14. Aussie Bromance I'm really looking forward to it.
15. Checo giving Daniel his own alcohol is kinda hilarious
16. Awe Alex with zero effort as well... but i like that checo will have his kids wear williams gear
17. Also a great book, and I know he has that book in his penthouse
18.. Carlos gifts always fall short
19. I better see him in those ball huggers on a beach soon

Lewis good call to not do this again this year
---
Really impressive, I honestly didn't expect someone to be THAT creative. πŸ‘
kelly probably bought it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Breathe monza breathe

ALEX NEXT
which Alex - Albon or Private One?
my bet is on someone from the group of Pierre/Kika, Mick/Laila posting a clip or photos of baking or cooking together
maybe Carlos decorating a tree with his eyes closed or Rebecca posing with Christmas decorations (now that you have the gift from Valtteri Carlos you can only redeem yourself by wearing it)
Alex (no matter which of the two) is the least of my worries at this point:ROFLMAO:

I really like Christmas but some ideas for clips like that gift wrapping seems quite childish unless literal children are involved:LOL: (I like you Georgie, but you know what I mean)

as to the secret santa vid - I liked some presents, probably Max's for Valtteri the most (I also liked Zhou's for Yuki and Fernando's for Sharl)
with some I was dissapointed, but nevermind

what I consider the gift from today i this picture :ROFLMAO:
4a8e13de693e5cefddcc7b1da2afff492bce0a8d.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
2) yeah. I think the problem is that most girls/women who are studying or working would not chase the drivers or be able to follow them everywhere etc. And most girls we see now around f1 seem to have an idea of connecting their "careers" to drivers and their popularity in one way or the other (from hinting of Magui, through "private"Alex, "busy" Carmen to Rebecca, who maybe now hints less but doesnt seem to be too busy and has been following Carlos for months. I don't know any 30 years old women with her own career that would have time for that). They have some weird amounts of time to travel (not to mention money) and specific relationship with social media. So, not to be too harsh or unfair to them and not excusing drivers, it seems chances that women they meet will be attention seekers, clout chasers or drama seeking queens are probably higher than in case of average guys.
Would be tough to be honest to give up a career for a bf, which might result in a break up later to be honest.
but I can see why they might even want to have the gf around - otherwise they wouldn’t see them that much between races, travel & marketing and the factory

Tiffany and VB seems to be the one working well (when there are no kids involved like Kevin & Nico or even Checo) but VB also seems to be spending every free minute either on their joint business adventure or on the bike with her - and the same with Tiffany & VB’s races - but that won’t work with a 5 to 9 job, and not all allow outside of the country work

Carmen probably failed juggling both with the commute from Monaco , and decided that she can earn more from influencing then a financial job 😬

Reactions: 2
WTF Lily, you follow Magui's way for following Lando's bff. πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
Screenshot_20231219_113353_Instagram.jpg

---
And... Is Hamster in Sao Paulo with Pietra? So, will he spend nye with her again in Dubai? 🀣🀣🀣
Screenshot_20231219_113514_Instagram.jpg

Edit: I'm confused. Is Pietra pic which uploaded recently in Hamster's Insta story is old pic? 😳 Was yesterday is Quadrant event which Hamster attended? If so, how fast is flight from London to Sao Paulo? Perhaps, Hamster is still in London posting old pics. πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
WTF Lily, you follow Magui's way for following Lando's bff. πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
View attachment 2639081
---
And... Is Hamster in Sao Paulo with Pietra? So, will he spend nye with her again in Dubai? 🀣🀣🀣
View attachment 2639082
Edit: I'm confused. Is Pietra pic which uploaded recently in Hamster's Insta story is old pic? 😳 Was yesterday is Quadrant event which Hamster attended? If so, how fast is flight from London to Sao Paulo? Perhaps, Hamster is still in London posting old pics. πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
He's in Brazil now, just like I knew he'd be
Again at her villa for free
Screenshot_20231219_001301_NoSeen.jpg

But was in UK yesterday for event and reposted
Screenshot_20231219_001327_NoSeen.jpg

---
But should be intersting with dubai. Pietras family take like a whole month off to party on the beach woth other rich people
Maybe they are going to dubai after. I think pietra does go to school for that visa so maybe the long way back to the UK
Can't believe hamster ditched his family again for Brazil. Hes been there at least 3 times this year and pretty sure he still never left that privileged bubble she lives in.
---
Also love that pietra only gets her highlights done in Brazil from. Her moms hair dresser. Really pretty sure that's the main reason she goes back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.