Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
same
I prefer when she posts about studying
this just doesn't add anything to anything, I totally don't get the point of such clips, call me cynical
It's the "look at us, how much in love we are, how perfectly romantic we are." bragging type of relationship that I can't stand. :rolleyes: I really thought they were more "normal", but I was wrong.
(and quite frankly when I see this, I always feel like this is all just act and they are not like this in real life at all, they just need to show off)

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It's the "look at us, how much in love we are, how perfectly romantic we are." bragging type of relationship that I can't stand. :rolleyes: I really thought they were more "normal", but I was wrong.
(and quite frankly when I see this, I always feel like this is all just act and they are not like this in real life at all, they just need to show off)
I feel like none of you appreciate the nauseating video clip I've given you for Christmas 🀣🀣🀣

To be fair, if I was dating someone who asked me to make a video like that - even if it was Lando - I'd be catching the first and fastest train out of Ick Town and leaving that man behind!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like none of you appreciate the nauseating video clip I've given you for Christmas 🀣🀣🀣

To be fair, if I was dating someone who asked me to make a video like that - even if it was Lando - I'd be catching the first and fastest train out of Ick Town and leaving that man behind!
no no no....
i'm just waiting for the double date sickening stuff
which is really just to give Mick some kind of attention as he fades away

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I will not be surprised if they are photographed eating each other face like Pierre and Kika. 🀣🀣🀣
Or do Mick and Laila cringe style Insta story and Tiktok.

Reactions: 1
Well..of all the WAG's Heidi doesn't brag.
So that's a compliment for her
1000003054.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Isa totally random or is she referring to something here? Especially when using exactly the same picture from an ad she posted not long time ago.
(BTW, Isa, you have a typo in there)
1703779212378.png

1703779315720.png

Jade reached Magui-levels ot patheticeness real quick
She posted these photos today like they happened recently but they were from 11 months ago 😭
Geez, why would she do that a day after a photo of Arthur with a blonde girl skiing was shared? πŸ™„ 🀒
WTF?! Funny that she and Magui followed each other recently, maybe Magui is giving her some tips. πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She posted these photos today like they happened recently but they were from 11 months ago 😭
Geez, why would she do that a day after a photo of Arthur with a blonde girl skiing was shared? πŸ™„ 🀒
which one is jade again? πŸ˜…

which one is jade again? πŸ˜…
Arthur Leclerc's whatever she is to him. He allegedly cheated on Carla with her. She was also in Abu Dhabi and most recently in NYC with him.
(BTW, Carla finally deleted that one picture with Arthur she still had on her IG)

ohhhh Jade Shade.....

• Haha
Arthur Leclerc's whatever she is to him. He allegedly cheated on Carla with her. She was also in Abu Dhabi and most recently in NYC with him.
(BTW, Carla finally deleted that one picture with Arthur she still had on her IG)
Yeah, even if he did not cheat and the break up happened before he got with Jade, there was a really really short time between the two girls, I think we can speak in weeks...

what bothers me in such cases of overlapping/really short breaks (i get this happens in life but how it is done can make a difference) - when the next gf hints right away or is shown right away...I am not blaming just women here, the guys are equally to blame. I just find it not particularly tactful or respectful, esp.when the previous relationship was long.
---
PS in absence of other news I just checked that KateDeme girl that Lando liked/followed (I don't remember which one it was), she is in St Barths ;). Lily seems to be in South America. Where is Magui?

Last edited:
Ah yes! I don’t follow the Arthur like that (barely know what Charles is up to most of the time) πŸ˜‚

PS in absence of other news I just checked that KateDeme girl that Lando liked/followed (I don't remember which one it was), she is in St Barths ;). Lily seems to be in South America. Where is Magui?
If she is posting real time, then she is in Lisbon. But hell knows when it comes to her for real. :LOL:

If she is posting real time, then she is in Lisbon. But hell knows when it comes to her for real. :LOL:
ah, ok, so not yet in a "warm place she's never been to before" (she was the once to say it, right? I swear to got I am close to mixing her and Lily into one person πŸ˜…)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.