Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the fact she’s posted this aswell

oh this is just...mentioning him in her apology is one thing but posting him as a "Look! I can't be ableist I have a disabled family member!!" is just so questionable. Its no different to Kelly posting P for sympathy points after the racism scandal, stop involving minors or vulnerable relatives to the public to fix your reputation

• Heart
Reactions: 19
on Spanish front - Isa posted golfing, it looks like she enjoys it. As I said earlier, she seems more entertaining now than when she was with Carlos (however cringy tiktoks are) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
i know this is a safe space here so i am just going to say i cannot STAND bianca oh my god. she completely overmarkets herself, but not in a professional way, she posts so much on tiktok, twitter etc but it is totally not filtered or checked, and she really has built up a following but her actual driving does not have the results it should. Marta Garcia is a much better driver but you dont see her as much because she doesnt force herself out there. everytime bianca's tiktoks or something come up on my feed im annoyed all over again, and the comments are all like 'when will you be in f1!!' because shes a conventially attractive female that is being very overmarketed but people dont realise that her actual driving is midfield. ok rant over, please tell me more people are on the same page as me
Yeah I kind of agree with you
She is definitely overmarketed which is a recipe for becoming disliked
However I also think that that is not 100% her own fault, people around her saw she is hot and decided to market her that way. And for an 18 year old it might be hard to figure out that that is not the best thing to do

That says nothing about the horrible tweet she liked, that was 100% on her and absolutely shameful

If only anything else wasn't planned. 💀
---
She tries again (and lies - the like was there for hours, she never unliked it, it was deleted before she could unlike it)
Also, people are calling her out of course for that lie and also for her liking other anti Lance posts (accidents too?)
View attachment 2653010
GIRL S T F U
Daddy Zak dont play around with contracts
---
oh this is just...mentioning him in her apology is one thing but posting him as a "Look! I can't be ableist I have a disabled family member!!" is just so questionable. Its no different to Kelly posting P for sympathy points after the racism scandal, stop involving minors or vulnerable relatives to the public to fix your reputation
People gotta learn what a NON APOLOGY IS
this is what you say
"I am sorry I did ______. I was wrong. I wont do it again"
you dont even try to say anything else
this is celebs but really in general
anyone who cannot do this simple thing is either lying to keep a job
or is 100% sociopath
---
the sad part is non one would have noticed or cared to follow up
but there was nothing else going on so she basically got all of it
probably overblown, but her commenting really needs a mclaren person to jump on the phone quickly

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
you know what, call me petty, I will own it :) but I realised Rebecca left the comment under Ana's post with bday wishes for her husband.
because you just leave wishes under someone else's wishes and not directly for the birthday person

(only when that person has a private account and people would not see the comment because it is not about wishes but about who sees them, right?)

to change a subject: fluffy Roscoe

and Prince Sharl
3bc8a630ffd394b8355c057d8e98b1ce847e8641.jpg

• Heart
you know what, call me petty, I will own it :) but I realised Rebecca left the comment under Ana's post with bday wishes for her husband.
because you just leave wishes under someone else's wishes and not directly for the birthday person

(only when that person has a private account and people would not see the comment because it is not about wishes but about who sees them, right?)
Well, that Edinburgh story probably wasn't enough as there wasn't any proof to link to Sainz, so she had to do something else to prove herself.

(and yes, why would she follow someone private and congratulate him privately where noone could see it, sadly it's exactly that. And quite frankly not even following him and most probably not even caring about him but hijacking Ana's post for show off is meh.)
---
People gotta learn what a NON APOLOGY IS
this is what you say
"I am sorry I did ______. I was wrong. I wont do it again"
you dont even try to say anything else
this is celebs but really in general
anyone who cannot do this simple thing is either lying to keep a job
or is 100% sociopath
Yeah, well, it's always apology not because they genuinely feel they did something wrong, but they are apologizing because they were caught.
And usually it's not even an apology; it's an excuse or trying to justify it somehow.

Last edited:
well its not NYE yet..... just sayin he's not just sitting around alone with his parents
---
Sav posted a GRWM for a 'big family Boxing Day party'. Guessing that's probably at the Norris's, especially if Flo was at her BFs on Christmas Day.
Lando's probably just eating and sleeping like most Brits at Christmas 🤣

Reactions: 2
Sav posted a GRWM for a 'big family Boxing Day party'. Guessing that's probably at the Norris's, especially if Flo was at her BFs on Christmas Day.
Lando's probably just eating and sleeping like most Brits at Christmas 🤣
well if hes there he def isnt letting her capitalize off his photos
the crochet lando is still making me nauseaous
(i am just hoping he's not at his parent because i know contract negotiations are going on and i still have a dream where he gets rid of adam)
---
Also looked like someone 'nudged' George to include her

---
i also think its funny he does a 'part ii' after carmen does her part and part ii.
hes just gonna be her marketing puppet now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t wait for Daniel to start training enthusiastically again for the new season.
Then fortunately he has little time for other things.
I am mean, I know.
Has someone new Blake pictures for me?🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
hola a todos
especially @monza and @kiiwiih ;)

and there is more in the older post of that place (I don;t know if it's from the same day or two different visits, but anyway, indeed Legendary, what a fitness level!!!)
PS I don;t now what happens to my links from ig that they show like this and not a ful picture but once you go there you will see :LOL:

PS @kiiwiih is your profile pic with the Gallaghers new? I only now realised who's in there :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
hola a todos

indeed Legendary, what a fitness level
and there is more in the older post of that place
PS I don;t now what happens to my links from ig that they show like this and not a ful picture but once you go there you will see :LOL:

PS @kiiwiih is your profile pic with the Gallaghers new? I only now realised who's in there :ROFLMAO:
I just love his spanish ass so much

• Heart
  • Haha
hola a todos

and there is more in the older post of that place (I don;t know if it's from the same day or two different visits, but anyway, indeed Legendary, what a fitness level!!!)

a cold shower, that’s what I need. Merry Christmas to me indeed!

sadly a very old pic of them but I’m manifesting! Need them to stop being twats and get it together. Also just fell head first back into my Oasis obsession and needed to represent 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Meanwhile on F1 reserve drivers news, I found on @f1gossipofficial comments, that she is Rob Schwartzman's gf.

Apparently, they started dating from October this year. But, the funny part is they still don't follow each other Insta rn. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Meanwhile on F1 reserve drivers news, I found on @f1gossipofficial comments, that she is Rob Schwartzman's gf.

Apparently, they started dating from October this year. But, the funny part is they still don't follow each other Insta rn. 😂😂😂
bleeping hell

IMG_20220528_164817.jpg

Hey I just met you and this is crazy but hold me baby while I arch my back to the point I look like a question mark

I miss Nicky and Sandy ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I feel #youngatheart and I rarely use the age card
but this pic of theirs and the caption is so damn cringe that I have to use this :LOL: 😅

• Haha
Can't wait for WEC Wag Wars.
Where Italian Jesus wins
---

Dear God
My sleep is gonna be screwed for weeks
Screenshot_20231227_202349_Instagram.jpg

---
Screenshot_20231227_202633_Instagram.jpg

---
Screenshot_20231227_203154_Instagram.jpg

He's liked every single post for a year
Me eyes can't go further

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.