Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read that Romeo B has also been liking Magui's posts going back months.
What a tangled and incestuous web they all weave. Gotta say, I think she'd LOVE to be in with the Beckhams.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Read that Romeo B has also been liking Magui's posts going back months.
What a tangled and incestuous web they all weave. Gotta say, I think she'd LOVE to be in with the Beckhams.
Someone gets a Schumacher, someone gets a Beckham. :LOL:
(Doesn't matter they are not as successful as the fathers, it's the name that counts :sneaky:)
---
Once again, this is what happens when you date girls who were 15 not too long ago. They got these grown ass men doing couple tiktoks
I honestly thought Flavy was more mature than Kika. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly thought Flavy was more mature than Kika. :LOL:
I didn't lol. Sure Flavy is the smarter one but her pageant girl, 5 billion extracurriculars vibe screamed sheltered to me. Kika seems more street-smart. But they're both young girls so them being this cheesy is expected. Its their 27 year old bfs who look embarrassing in this scenario

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone gets a Schumacher, someone gets a Beckham. :LOL:
(Doesn't matter they are not as successful as the fathers, it's the name that counts :sneaky:)
and the family money 🤫

so seems that Laila & Mick are somewhere with snow as is Estie with Flavy - holidays together and sharing cringe social media ideas?

Reactions: 1
Or he liked them all recently
Damn love is soooooo ugh
duck me
I looked
I regret
But he didn't like this one so maybe there is hope
She is a Dubai whatever you want call it
Would say a cheaper version of claudia
View attachment 2653774
I only just saw her Insta and tbh you're right, the captions are cringe and the whole vibe is so strange
She is textbook the girl that went overboard with the surgery and has the potential to be pretty but because of the clear fakeness it's just overshadowed

Reactions: 1
I do relate... but Im Half Scottish (and irish)

Screenshot_20231228_181742_Instagram.jpg

Are we gonna get a tell all
I am more excited for this than carmen fluff

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So the girl who’s photo Lando (and Luisa) liked the other day is in Bali. Let’s see where he pops up for new year 🤔😂

IMG_7435.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Gotta give it to Kikas Mom
Managed to get Pierre and Kika in the same shot as a sneaky BMW ad.
Screenshot_20231229_015742_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231229_020023_Gallery.jpg

---
My new years resolutions 🤣
Random. Question... could Kimi and or Valtteri
Be called for military service in Finland?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Let’s see where he pops up for new year 🤔😂
How many places he is believed to be in already? :LOL:
If I was him, I'd go somewhere completely else with someone we'd never figure out about. But that's me.
He will surely end up somewhere with hinters and attention seekers as usual. :sneaky: As soon as he touches down, we'll know.

Reactions: 5
How many places he is believed to be in already? :LOL:
If I was him, I'd go somewhere completely else with someone we'd never figure out about. But that's me.
He will surely end up somewhere with hinters and attention seekers as usual. :sneaky: As soon as he touches down, we'll know.
I was betting on him held up with a couple prostitutes in monaco... but all the good ones seem to be in warmer destinations
One place he cant be... Portugal, not since grandma's party

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Charles' reputation might be spreading a bit
My dad loves F1 but he knows nothing of the drivers' personal lives, like most middle aged fans
I made a random comment about Charles and he went: "ah yeah, he likes to fish in the same pond, doesn't he?" 😶
I never talk to him about gossip (cause that would be slightly embarrassing) so I have no clue how he got that information, but he knows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My dad loves F1 but he knows nothing of the drivers' personal lives, like most middle aged fans
I made a random comment about Charles and he went: "ah yeah, he likes to fish in the same pond, doesn't he?" 😶
I never talk to him about gossip (cause that would be slightly embarrassing) so I have no clue how he got that information, but he knows 😂
Sometimes I forget how well fathers can read younger men.... because they were that age once.

Reactions: 7
Arthur about to make it a whole family reputation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.