Formula 1 Wags #201 Walking in a Hinting Wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Popped into Luisas live to see someone asking “are you mad with Magui” and her saying “some of your questions are quite funny” 😅

Also a lot of Lando’s friends (Jakob, Tom, Sav and Pietra) all watching at some point 🤣
someone also asked for a room tour and she said she wouldn't do it now but she know's why people are asking for it and she said it "actually had an explanation"
I'm assuming she's referring to the picture of her with lando

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everytime this pops up I keep laughing so much - I’m sure it’s all just poor timing of the video but she looks so angry that he cheered haha

Reminds me of the time my ex said 'NO! NO CHANCE, NO WAY' when asked if he would get married again during my best friends wedding breakfast. I don't want to get married but felt like a right leper!

• Haha
little reference again, she said she didn’t want to do that live with Leonor in Hawaii because she “knew what people would ask and they still ask it now” 😅

• Haha
Popped into Luisas live to see someone asking “are you mad with Magui” and her saying “some of your questions are quite funny” 😅

Also a lot of Lando’s friends (Jakob, Tom, Sav and Pietra) all watching at some point 🤣
They all making sure she doesn't slip and keeps the cash

Reactions: 1
don’t ask me how i found an article about how much f1 wags earn per social media post

if you want to give ‘the sun’ clicks, here you go - https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/24808589/f1-wags-instagram-rich-list-kelly-piquet-lily-muni/

and if you don‘t -
View attachment 2645751
(they love elena so not updating on este isn’t a shocker, but the other typos … ew)
I'd love to know the actual numbers because I'm nosy af, but these are likely just made up. Even in the article they use language like "she could pocket X amount per post" because they don't know either. I really doubt the website they used (bestbettingsites.com) is a reputable source. Most of these seem quite low. I could see someone like Marilou making that little (or less tbh) because Lance doesn't exactly have a thriving fanbase and she doesn't have a pre-existing following– but for people like Kelly & Carola, I suspect they'd be charging more than the estimates considering the proximity to their partners and how engaged their & their partner's fan bases are. Especially Checo's

There is no single figure because there are so many variables that go into sponsored posts like the effort it would take to shoot the content, how long the brand can use the content for, where and how the brand can use the content, whether there are any clauses about not working with their competitors, earnings from affiliate links and codes, etc... the influencer marketing space is still in a lot of ways like the wild west

Reactions: 4

You forgot the most important person popped up into her live. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20231223_065959_Instagram.jpg

---
don’t ask me how i found an article about how much f1 wags earn per social media post

if you want to give ‘the sun’ clicks, here you go - https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/24808589/f1-wags-instagram-rich-list-kelly-piquet-lily-muni/

and if you don‘t -
View attachment 2645751
(they love elena so not updating on este isn’t a shocker, but the other typos … ew)
F1 Insta gossip pages are more accurate updating recent wags than The Sun. 🤣🤣🤣 Also, how they are use betting site as a source that make it seem accurate? 😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Dear God just finished dinner and saw anotherWEC wag cringe moment

Screenshot_20231222_193550_Instagram.jpg

---
It hurt my eyes
And my nose itches

Screenshot_20231222_193858_Chrome.jpg

---
Actually can we send liissie there too...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Mick following a account that post these pics was not on my bingo card this year 😂

IMG_7072.jpeg
IMG_7073.jpeg
IMG_7071.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
little reference again, she said she didn’t want to do that live with Leonor in Hawaii because she “knew what people would ask and they still ask it now” 😅
Then ignore them, it's easy, Luisa. If she'd ignored those, people would eventually stop asking.
But she wouldn't ignore them, nor she would stop fueling it, as this is exactly what gives her the attention. I guarantee there will be more and more now that she is on that dancing show, she as a model is not interesting enough, there has to be more to talk about. 🤷‍♀️
---
Mick following a account that post these pics was not on my bingo card this year 😂

View attachment 2646250View attachment 2646251View attachment 2646252
Countdown to unfollow. :LOL:
---
Dear God just finished dinner and saw anotherWEC wag cringe moment

View attachment 2646131
---
It hurt my eyes
And my nose itches

View attachment 2646135
---
Actually can we send liissie there too...
Talking about WEC. Did Cate finally realize this is not it? As she is not posting a lot lately. The original quirky and cringe-y one grew up?

did we expect anything else? I think that someone here even mentioned something like that or similar😂
So this is one name already known to be named
Hell I didn't even circle it
But are we suprised
Again just saying... all roads lead to Flavio

Screenshot_20231223-024537_Chrome.jpg

That said I am very much looking forward to the females involved... those are the ones I'm expecting to be shocking because they don't have a dick
---
Can you imagine . Pierre have now more hair than whole Ferrari grid💀View attachment 2646393
At least his grows back fast.
He owes us shirtless beach pics for this

So this is one name already known to be named
Hell I didn't even circle it
But are we suprised
Again just saying... all roads lead to Flavio

View attachment 2646405
That said I am very much looking forward to the females involved... those are the ones I'm expecting to be shocking because they don't have a dick
---

At least his grows back fast.
He owes us shirtless beach pics for this
don't think that will help😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.