Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Magui via her stories…
She'd been hinting for weeks for this one.
It would actually be funny if he is anywhere but wherever she is, but even then, she is not bothered, she knows exactly what she is doing with these hints and the attention she is getting is enough. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1

neonyellow

Chatty Member
well i do think sometimes they can’t help it. like if they befriend people, add them to their account, and those people turn out to be f1 fans who will ss anything of lando, there’s not much they can do. not talking specifically about this guy but just about his private account friends in general

its most annoying when the friend of the driver has like thousands of followers, let’s anyone in, yet expects things to be kept private 💀
That's so scary! 🤕 One of the risk of famous person. 😥😥😥

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
i know this is a safe space here so i am just going to say i cannot STAND bianca oh my god. she completely overmarkets herself, but not in a professional way, she posts so much on tiktok, twitter etc but it is totally not filtered or checked, and she really has built up a following but her actual driving does not have the results it should. Marta Garcia is a much better driver but you dont see her as much because she doesnt force herself out there. everytime bianca's tiktoks or something come up on my feed im annoyed all over again, and the comments are all like 'when will you be in f1!!' because shes a conventially attractive female that is being very overmarketed but people dont realise that her actual driving is midfield. ok rant over, please tell me more people are on the same page as me
Yeah I kind of agree with you
She is definitely overmarketed which is a recipe for becoming disliked
However I also think that that is not 100% her own fault, people around her saw she is hot and decided to market her that way. And for an 18 year old it might be hard to figure out that that is not the best thing to do

That says nothing about the horrible tweet she liked, that was 100% on her and absolutely shameful

Pole er bear

VIP Member
ya know this is one Im most looking forward to next year
he's gonna be trying so hard to be socially relevant now
but im here for it

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Are (almost) all WAGs jealous and possessive by nature? Yesterday someone was talking about Kika and Pierre here. Now Kelly posts something in her story with a song lyric...sounds possessive...or are they insecure? (are WAGs who hint also insecure?). (Just asking because I never had the need with my man because I was sure of his love for me). Or am i seeing things in music lyrics that are not true, because english is not my first language?
1000006425.jpg

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
To you it might not look like it, to me it does look like it. Agree to disagree. And sorry, but your message sounded more you were offended by a fact that someone implied there was a PR person used than anything else, but I apologize for using :rolleyes: emoji as fair enough it was uncalled for but not for saying that to me it looks like one person wrote it.
That's fair enough and yes agree to disagree. Without the eyeroll I probably wouldn't have even been annoyed at your comment tbh, even though our opinions do differ, but I was already really irritated by the other thing and probably unfairly lumped you into it so I apologise for that.

Last edited:

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
This is a WAG gossip forum. Jokes will be made that some find offensive I accept that
But I'm not gonna be called out like I spoke ill of the dead
Context is important and I apologize for many things but this is a bit much.
I never said you spoke ill of the dead. Ironic that you accuse others of twisting your words when it's all you do to others.
I said that using people posting about the death of someone they loved should not be made part of stupid conspiracy theories imo. And that's what you did when you implied there was something fishy about them posting at the same time

Again, I'm not apologising for my opinion on that. But as I said, I'm not surprised you can't see that and think I'm wrong.

OOps2022

VIP Member
Oh look, Carlos' wag made it into 2023 recap. No no no, wait! I mean Carlos sr. *hides*
JNR also posted his recap just now, it's WAG-less 😅
(So I read is Sharl's series of posts but I need to verify it myself)

Btw still no post from Carlos to Rupert. I hope it will appear eventually, otherwise it will be weird (I mean it already is as his cousin posted weeks ago and Rupert has been mentioning him for couple of days in his posts)

pastafasta

VIP Member
Is Isa totally random or is she referring to something here? Especially when using exactly the same picture from an ad she posted not long time ago.
(BTW, Isa, you have a typo in there)
1703779212378.png

1703779315720.png