Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yukinobambino

VIP Member
I honestly thought Flavy was more mature than Kika. :LOL:
I didn't lol. Sure Flavy is the smarter one but her pageant girl, 5 billion extracurriculars vibe screamed sheltered to me. Kika seems more street-smart. But they're both young girls so them being this cheesy is expected. Its their 27 year old bfs who look embarrassing in this scenario

• Haha
Reactions: 12

yukinobambino

VIP Member
I don't think they'll break up (or at least announce it publicly if they did lol). They'll want to seem loved up over the holidays, we'll probably get a post of her giving him a tonsillectomy in that one ski resort he takes every girl to in a few days

Last edited:
  • Haha

thepinky

Taking a break from Christmas prep to comment on this before the topic gets stale but: I understand where Kelly is coming from and I even feel some sympathy for her. And a lot of the Max fan accounts are going after Kelly saying it was “clearly” a joke, but many people thought that clip was real–myself included.

A significant amount of the hate/”jokes” Kelly receives, especially from men, are thinly veiled misogyny and slut shaming. People will point out her problematic politics and hypocrisy, and they’re not wrong at all, but it’s often hypocritical coming from Max fan accounts. Their fave has a questionable history himself and I doubt his politics deviate much from Kelly’s. And I’m saying this as a big Max fan myself. F1 in general is rich and conservative.

If the internet constantly “joked” about how my long term partner actually hates me, they hope we break up, etc… I’d get tired of it too and might put my foot down at some point. And I do think that Kelly’s reaction could be partly or largely fuelled by her own insecurities around Max proposing and the many Instagram comments asking about it. I have mixed feelings on whether she should have commented on it, but I still think it was worth highlighting that the video was edited since many didn’t know that. These Max fan accounts on Twitter saying it’s just a joke when 1. Countless people didn’t know it was just a joke and 2. The feelings and sentiments behind it aren’t merely jokes is a cop out.

If people edited misleading videos about Max or their other faves to reinforce a negative narrative, they’d feel some sort of way about it. It’s easy to say that it’s just a joke that someone is taking too seriously when they’ve never been subjected to a fraction of the criticism, hate, mocking, and scrutiny that someone like Kelly has. It makes sense why she feels that way–and I'm saying this as someone who LOLed over the video. We've all at some point in our lives, felt hurt by a joke made about us. We found it funny–but it doesn't mean that Kelly has to find it funny or should've played along like some of these Twitter accounts suggested.

I'm a hypocrite who also gossips about the wags, but I'm trying to to retain a sense of empathy and perspective when it comes to them. I think a lot of the discourse on Instagrams, especially the ones sending in ridiculously nit picky and overly critical anonymous messages, fail to grapple with the complexity and nuance of humans, including themselves and their favourites. Like I recently saw a message criticizing Alex for holding her phone because she had a purse

• Heart

kiiwiih

VIP Member
I'm disappointed with the whole Bianca thing but not shocked. I was pleasantly surprised when she got signed with McLaren because her racing record wasn't the best, but she's still young, so giving her the benefit of the doubt that with all that McLaren has to offer she can truly become someone on track. But she's old enough to know that ableist language isn't okay, and can't be so stupid that she doesn't know how liking tweets works. And the person who actually wrote them? There was no reason to drag Lance into this mess. There were thousands of words that could be used instead of "autism Stroll." You don't need to bring someone down to big up your fave but that is something F1 fans on social media don't understand.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Pierre and Kika unfollowed (or blocked?) each other? Huh? :eek:
(or is it a glitch?)
---
18 hours ago he was still her "amor" :rolleyes:
1703081057854.png

---
And now they are back to following - but since apparently the tags and his comments on her posts were gone, it was likely she blocked him for a while.
---
(and interesting that the follow is back just as she posted a new story)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Because in a very recent interview or Q&A (basically something like that), Checo was asked what animal he would be and he answered that he'd be a friendly dog.

That being said... most people don't know this context, so this is still an... interesting choice. Either the Red Bull social media people didn't fully consider the implications of the caption... or they wanted the engagement from this mini controversy
Checo already adding up those diaper costs and realizing being a friendly dog still pays
---
Every time he doesn't include her on the main dump... after she's made a dump specifically about him, brings me joy that there mat be a chance, he too, is growing tired of carmen .

---
Ohhhhh. RILEY'S Dad hosted a party for Logan!!!
And they were holding hands?!
Bwahhh ha hah ha my Blonde American dreams finally happening
F These waggabes! My blonde babes coming in hot with daddy's motor money
Screenshot_20231217_234647_Instagram.jpg

---
My Euro King with all his apm monaco bling!
Screenshot_20231218_002937_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
i have zero time, sacrificed my nap for nails appointment and no idea who is slaging with who 😅 but i want to wish you happy holidays , have a lovely time with family and friends ❤ cant wait for 24 so this chaos is over 😅 🎄

• Heart

Pippi11

VIP Member
IMG_0767.jpeg

For everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2024.🍾🎄😘
Hopefully a lot of Blake next year.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I can’t wait.
I hope Blake has a great holiday and Christmas with his family and friends.😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11

yukinobambino

VIP Member
i know this is a safe space here so i am just going to say i cannot STAND bianca oh my god. she completely overmarkets herself, but not in a professional way, she posts so much on tiktok, twitter etc but it is totally not filtered or checked, and she really has built up a following but her actual driving does not have the results it should. Marta Garcia is a much better driver but you dont see her as much because she doesnt force herself out there. everytime bianca's tiktoks or something come up on my feed im annoyed all over again, and the comments are all like 'when will you be in f1!!' because shes a conventially attractive female that is being very overmarketed but people dont realise that her actual driving is midfield. ok rant over, please tell me more people are on the same page as me
I didn't even hold the over-marketing against her because let's face it, female drivers get so little attention from sponsors and she was from a small country with no motorsports scene but she's bought way too much into her own hype. She's had mediocre race results in F1A and F4 UAE, she got the Mclaren role she keeps bragging about purely because F1A negotiated that every team put a driver in their colours and Mclaren wanted marketability. Just how unimaginably stupid do you have to be to like hate tweets about any driver but especially using abelist slurs against a driver who has more power and political sway. Remember what insulting Latifi did to Dan Ticktum's career? One call from Lawrence and she'd be lucky to ever have any racing seat again. If you're gonna be a shitty person, at least use common sense

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Hope everyone’s ready for me to become a Max fan! I keep my promises 😁😁😁

tbh, it’s about time Lewis was called out for hanging out with some very questionable people time and time again. For someone that preaches a lot, his actions don’t match his words. Juliana has posted pro Israel content which is just … well it sums it up to me tbh, not to even mention the Kanye West nonsense

• Haha
  • Wow

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Man o Man this Athur drama is a lot more than i realized
didnt know that means he's not racing next year?
so he basically got dropped entirely for performance in 1 year? like i didnt know he was that awful, but admittedly had forgotten he was even around in the races.
but they say he's still part of the family?
is that by proxy of Charles or is he actually going to get another chance to drive for them in something?

• Wow

pastafasta

VIP Member
Sav "I won't show kids' faces anymore blah blah blah" Norris :rolleyes: (I blacked them out; she didn't)
1703579873366.png

---
At this point, I'd rather have Hamster back than to see him hanging out with these pretentious rich (by family) kids who do nothing but flaunt their (their family) wealth.
(not that some of his other friends are not, but I can't with Beckham kids)

Last edited:

kubnikol

VIP Member
czechia have mourning day today so doesn't feel right to be in christmas spirit today 😕 i needed to turn my brain so i knew some gossip and f1 world would help . and Carlos def helped 😅
---
Uncle Danny is back ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
Why does this look like Lewis has been sent away to sea for his questionable taste in women 😂

• Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
I knew Lando couldn’t be Dubai as there would have been one photo his ‘friends’ can’t help themselves 😂

The way the Wag page makes it seems so transactional (which it pretty much is to be honest)

IMG_7622.jpeg

• Haha