Formula 1 WAGs #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah don't matter! Lance reminds me of Action Man doll. Bless his rich cotton socks

Reactions: 5
just saw a tiktok on this… has anyone ever ventured to wattpad for f1 drivers???
idk why it just seems odd to me
I read some Wattpad F1 stories, because I was curious. I have never understood why people are comfortable reading or writing about real people who have family and friends. Not sure how I would feel if there were smut stories written about me...

Reactions: 1
I read some Wattpad F1 stories, because I was curious. I have never understood why people are comfortable reading or writing about real people who have family and friends. Not sure how I would feel if there were smut stories written about me...
okay glad it’s not just me then… i think because i’m a similar age to some of them and they do generally seem like fairly normal people it just seems bizarre that someone would be saying “x driver thrusted into y/n” like WHAT

Reactions: 1
Couldn’t agree more with what you’ve said! Hit the nail on the head
I think I’m just surprised Sophie didn’t do more to protect Max from Jos. But what do we know, we don’t know what she did/went through.
In his interviews off the track, he seems very chill and personable - seems like the Mum and Sister did influence stuck with him

Reactions: 4
okay glad it’s not just me then… i think because i’m a similar age to some of them and they do generally seem like fairly normal people it just seems bizarre that someone would be saying “x driver thrusted into y/n” like WHAT
I mean it's okay to fantasize about people and drivers of course, but actually writing it down and sharing your fantasies online... But maybe I'm just awkward. It gets even weirder when family members and friends play a role in the fanfics. Yesterday I read a Wattpad story about Lando and Max (the friend) and it made me feel a bit uncomfortable. On the other hand I can understand why people like to read fanfics, maybe their brains have run out of creativity and they just want some inspiration. Anyone here who does enjoy fanfics?

(Ps: I'm really insecure about my English, so please excuse grammar mistakes and my limited vocabulary)

True it’s very sad for Max. I hope he will have better people in his life

oh absolutely! i completely get why people do it ahaha, and i have enjoyed them with other people

Reactions: 3
Lawrence Stroll got remarried last year to Raquel Diniz in Mustique. Interestingly one of her close friends runs a pr company that works for Replay and has consistently used Sara in her pr jobs for a while.

Reactions: 7
Omg, I love silly gifts like that! I want a chocolate trophy! Come on Lando, Tattle loves you!

Reactions: 6
Actually, Jos is not only a bully but also a straight up abuser. In Belgium & The Netherlands he's got a nickname 'loose hands'. Sophie got a restraining order against him after they divorced. Also, in 2016, he literally punched several times his own father Frans, who at the time was suffering with cancer Frans died in nov 2019. Jos and Max didn't attend his funeral. He's absolutely hideous.

Reactions: 16
Before I saw pics of Lando's family I thought someone is from the east. He has very nice olive skin. He looks a lot like his father.

I had no idea about his dad. How cruel to do that to his own father.
I know he committed domestic abuse against his second wife but didn’t realise he did to Sophie.

I know he committed domestic abuse against his second wife but didn’t realise he did to Sophie.
All the we race as one/no abuse, and Jos is front and center in the paddock. I get that he has a right to be there, but would it be so hard not to show him on camera?!

Reactions: 9
Sophie never spoke about physical abuse but the fact that she got a restraining order speaks volumes. I'm sure tho that he was mentally abusive. After the divorce he 'took' Max while Victoria lived with Sophie.
His second wife Kelly was Victoria's friend. He made her pregnant in her twenties and then tried to run her over with Porsche
I hope at least Sandy is not a victim but she's like completely invisible so it's hard to tell.

Reactions: 15
Before I saw pics of Lando's family I thought someone is from the east. He has very nice olive skin. He looks a lot like his father.
Apart from his skin tone I think he looks more like his mother.

This man is sick

I really struggle with the ships.. I don’t understand why one would want to read about Max and Charles in bed together

Omg!!! was so shocked reading that dropped my phone the the bath 🥲
How old is Kelly, the 2nd wife?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.