Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaaa2

VIP Member
it's about heidi and ruben dias. people on twitter were making a massive thing out of it the other day because he's liked all her photos and has followed her for a long time. i seriously seriously doubt it and this submitter has just seen the twitter drama and is trying to start something. we'll see heidi at vegas (or maybe we wont, seeing as she can start """Acting""" again now that the strike is over)
I’m surprised Ruben has time to be playing football with the amount of girls his entertaining right nowπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Ferrari going for the full McHonda experience. Sadly for them, Alonso & Button's 105 grid place penalties in Spa is a record that is out of even the Scuderia's reach ;)

Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 20.47.32.png

Louanne

VIP Member
They've released another video "Most likely to... Vegas edition"... and Pierre agreed he could be the one most likely to get married there. :oops: Kika is probably shaking now. πŸ˜†
More likely wetting herself with excitement! πŸ‘°β€β™€οΈ

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Just as someone who lives over this way. I would think it's silly for any of them to go back to Europe when the Vegas race is next week. Maybe if you really need to do the sim (merc)... but seems most everyone else is sticking around
I think the only people I've seen who have definitely left are Bottas & Tiffany who are in the Dominican Republic i think?, and someone posted a pic from a plane of then being back in Europe but I can't remember who that was now! I thought it was Gasly but if it was then it's disappeared from his stories already!

If Carlos is there, they'll probably get spotted on a golf course at some point πŸ˜‚

ETA: I wonder if Lewis has stuck around looking for his Brazilian gf ;) πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha

kiiwiih

VIP Member
no further action for este/nando. i want an interview with nando stat cause i know he has thoughts.

• Haha