Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippi11

VIP Member
In the Netherlands on Friday is starting The Mask Singer again.
I think there is a Honey Badger in it.🦡🇳🇱

Reactions: 2

Donald23

VIP Member
He posted at the start of april something about a Japanese artist. Can't find if the gallery is in Japan or not. Heidi was in Japan that time too....
He was 22 july in Tokyo? Don't know if Heidi was there too?!
Just joking... IG / internet is not real life..and people can make up things easily by just posts or likes from someone.
He was in Japan on tour with Man City but that was August and he came back and met Rebecca’s mate Lilia. They are only allowed out for club related activities or with minders
That gallery is in London from April

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Lewis update, he’s been spotted in West Hollywood. Pretty sure Juliana’s back in NYC now though 😆

pastafasta

VIP Member
They've released another video "Most likely to... Vegas edition"... and Pierre agreed he could be the one most likely to get married there. :oops: Kika is probably shaking now. 😆

Louanne

VIP Member
Alright just checkin in on this non race week

we got lando in brazil for another day or two and going to McLaren 60th party, Lu hinting
carlos we assume is still there for 'golfing', no rebecca, (i am watching him this weekend, he's doing things for sure)
hamster sent away after getting pietra's mom star credit (he will post about his week for the next 2 months)
I was surprised at Hamster - posted a TikTok of Brazil and Lando/F1 barely featured!

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Random - but does someone seriously and unironically using that huge beauty blender by JenJen? Like for real real? That can't be really usable for actual makeup blending. 🤷‍♀️

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Brazil is a super weird track. What year did Ocon crash into Max, was that 2018? Because I remember the RB that year was basically the same as the Merc this year, strong in the middle sector and then dead on straights, and yet in the race he was dominating? So it’ll be interesting to see how it all unfolds this time round. The McLaren and Ferrari have gone for a less loaded set up but they don’t lose out massively in sector 2 in qualifying but idk how it’ll all pan out in the race 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just thinking out loud really lol

OOps2022

VIP Member
Oh i bet he is working on it now 😂
The watch for slag house hints can begin :ROFLMAO:

Don't ruin it Carlos, I have high hopes for gossips*. and yes I am babyfying Landinho because I am more protective of him, even though I know this boy is not an innocent baby :LOL:

* I am accepting the fact though, that this year we might get some hola or the sun paparazzi shots instead of slag house gossips, but I can hope, all right ?

Recently I heard some Lissie tea, apparently she is hard to work with and not as nice to people around her as she appears on social media, anyone heard anything?
And I saw that some people started suspecting that she is rather toxic and controlling in her relationship as well...

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
chances carmen is in vegas?

(personally clinging to the tiny bit of hope that maybe George decided to try something new)
---

Estie you were the slag of the season
(and still hasnt brought a single wag or wanna be wag to the track)
this.
actually the wisest of them all it looks like, at least in this department, makes it more easy for himself to do whatever he wants in hiding and move on :LOL:

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Sonoma is just north of San Francisco. Why would he go to LA? If he was going straight there he would have gone to SF, surely?
Maybe he just wanted to leave some stuff in LV before heading to Sonoma for the weekend, like not carting his golf clubs to Sonoma for example. He doesn't need to be at Sonoma until tomorrow at the earliest and that's if he's even driving on Saturday. He may be driving Sunday only.
---

It's the smirk after he says it that gets me 😂
i dunno there are only so many cities you can fly into from Brazil. I dont remember what the issues are but it screwed me over trying to do one way flights and going from colombia to brazil vs the us to brazil. Im sure Lando is fine though and Daddy Zak has him on a tight leash
---
Alright yeah he couldn't have flown into sfo or vegas directly from SP. Yes from Miami or houston. Doesn't matter ifHouston. Jey or not only some ports will let you come in from brazil if youndidnt flying from us to brazil dirct. So he stopped somewhere else first before vegas... that said he may.... not sure but could have gone back through Mexico and been cleared. I wasn't allowed to go through panama.
I had tho shove out an extra 1200 to get back to nyc directly . It wasn't fun.

Last edited:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Can someone explain what this Lu's talk thing is.
---
Also George just gets more and more George all the time

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Okay at the risk of sounding crazy I’m just gonna post my thoughts here. With Charles’ last insta post I think you can see Alexa’s hair in one of the pictures I think (please tell me if you think otherwise). But I’m so confused as to why they would make staged pap pics together but he then manages to crop her out of all of his pictures on insta. Does he not want to make commitments (as far as we can call an insta post that..) but he does enjoy keeping up the appearance of being in a relationship?

View attachment 2565419
its probably because its not really up to charles to have that much creative directive in what they put out. I mean he can say no, but i think the point is they are trying to rebrand him rather than him just doing his thing. Alex walking with out of hotel with him, okay easy charles downtime shot
but its not about her and they arent marketing them as a couple
honestly wish he hadnt of broadcasted so much cha, i think that actually screwed with her more than she wanted
she seems a lot more settled with the influencing now being a thing and not all her life post charles
and alex, well she made her decision so now she's just along for the ride too
---
Lewis update, he’s been spotted in West Hollywood. Pretty sure Juliana’s back in NYC now though 😆
yep juliana is back unless she's trying to mislead us
lewis gonna get at least one good weekend in this break!
---
Gonna just post this with a headline cause the Sun wont
Bottas and his Bikini Bike Babe tackle the waves
also i dont know why but i swear i owned this suit at some point.
proud of tiffany, almost has gotten rid of the hideous cycling tanlines she's had for life
1699725414472.png

Last edited:
  • Heart