Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my, is it Leo's record when it comes to age difference

PS it's funny indeed, also because one appearance at the same party with Leo can land someone on the list of ex-girlfriends
No idea when or how she's got to this list... but I'm guessing similar to Rebecca *coughs*
But yeah, his problem is that he is getting older, but girls he is hooking up with are still around the same age.
(and Rebecca is too old to be his gf anyway - and I'm not shading her here)

Reactions: 5
This is so wattpad

https://giphy.com/1hqb8LwPS2xCNCpWH8 ---
Researcher with the capital R

https://giphy.com/FrqU6wyZWRUQqpISRt

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Matchy matchy gold bracelets now? At this pace it would be these two who will be married in Vegas.

---
And Melissa posted Fernando (of course it's a podium only, but still)

Reactions: 7
Are Valtteri and Tiffany staying in the same resort in Dominican republic as Carlos stayed in with Isa early last year? It looks really familiar.

Reactions: 3
flicked on Hamsters stream to him saying hes flying home tomorrow, seems Lando gave him one day before switching his concentration back to (likely) Carlos

Reactions: 3
flicked on Hamsters stream to him saying hes flying home tomorrow, seems Lando gave him one day before switching his concentration back to (likely) Carlos
Hello hello hello... my dear hello

Hello hello hello... my dear hello

View attachment 2555973
Not yet decided on if I believe he has enough restraint to not go back there*
*he absolutely doesn't however I am happily ignoring that fact until her hints somehow become more obvious
---
Mathilde followed Lando... well that somewhat confirms suspicions
that or shes hinting for Luisa, but that would just be next level desperate

Last edited:
calling @Futtrit about possible Squids reunion
just in case

why is it silent on the slag house front, do not tell me there is no slag house this year
if it turns out there will be none, I will SERIOUSLY manifest Pierre coming back to his Tulum days, he will be the last hope!

Reactions: 1
Can we all agree that they are together now?
I mean it took all season but this may count as the first photo

Reactions: 4
I'm giving him more credit than he probably deserves, but maybe he's asked Lu to do this to give Magui a warning to back the fuck off!

I'm giving him more credit than he probably deserves, but maybe he's asked Lu to do this to give Magui a warning to back the fuck off!
When it comes to Lando it looks like we are always running in circles there. Excessive hints from girls followed by silence and in fact opposite direction from Lando before the excessive hints return. Aren't they bored of it yet?

Reactions: 7
When it comes to Lando it looks like we are always running in circles there. Excessive hints from girls followed by silence and in fact opposite direction from Lando before the excessive hints return. Aren't they bored of it yet?
They'll never get bored. Rich, good looking F1 driver where any interaction - or even hint of one - massively increases their engagement and opportunity for brand deals? They love it!

Reactions: 8
They'll never get bored. Rich, good looking F1 driver where any interaction - or even hint of one - massively increases their engagement and opportunity for brand deals? They love it!
On one hand I understand why they do it, but on the other, it's pretty sad that these girls (and Hamster) think they are only worth it when linked to someone famous. And often it's really cringe how desperately they do it. This is really not the girl power at all.

Reactions: 10
DON'T GET MY HOPES UP OOPS....

*cries in Squidlet*

Figured out why Jana looks so different to me in every picture and its because AT have another employee who looks ridiculously similar at first glance

Alright just checkin in on this non race week

we got lando in brazil for another day or two and going to McLaren 60th party, Lu hinting
carlos we assume is still there for 'golfing', no rebecca, (i am watching him this weekend, he's doing things for sure)
hamster sent away after getting pietra's mom star credit (he will post about his week for the next 2 months)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.