Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost in the points yesterday for Daniel.
Hopefully a good race today and he has his sparkle and fighting spirit back.🥰🙏
And Blake is there too.
I saw him on some video.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 5
Elena is in the paddock 😂 and Laila is promoting one of her outfit pages 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Lewis telling Brazilian media yet again that he wants a Brazilian girlfriend and more significantly saying he’s coming back to Brazil once the season ends, and is going to Rio specifically aka Juliana’s hometown … if this is him soft launching I’m done for the year 😭 when we could have had it all and had Shakira how can he betray us like that 💔💔💔
to be fair I'd prefer a girlfriend from Rio over Sao Paulo any day
---
Elena is in the paddock 😂 and Laila is promoting one of her outfit pages 😬
ex wag support
I think they are all doing eidols at this point, including alex

but I am VERY VERY happy Elena is there with her new man
after Este binned it yesterday
think elena was always one of the wags who was into actual racing if i remember?

Reactions: 3
No one asked but the reason I don't troll Elena but occasionally troll Luisa for similar stuff is that Elena was boring as duck even when she was a wag

• Haha
Reactions: 6
is hamster in the garage?
---
No one asked but the reason I don't troll Elena but occasionally troll Luisa for similar stuff is that Elena was boring as duck even when she was a wag

true
i also am happy she hasnt really clung onto her relationship with este
have no idea what happened there but doesnt seem like either was that upset about it
she seems to have set up enough work/whatever pays for her constant travels
wonder if she has a place, seems she was constantly traveling ever since they broke up/this year

Reactions: 5
oh meant to mention
think this is the first time Alex was in Ray Bans
getting that Ferrari wag crossover marketing in just like cha/isa
1699202219427.png

---
I think this is the main thing for me.
As some of those exes seem like they simply cannot let go. 🤷‍♀️
yeah i think its a good point to make because people say we look for these things too much
we probably do, but I looked a lot for anything from Elena and no shade or hint how that ended
but i do want to know how it ended

Reactions: 2
Brundle talking to Bernie and Felipe Massa back to back on sky … you couldn’t write it

Reactions: 4
honestly refused to watch the sky version cause i knew they's show him.
so far f1tv has avoided him
Just awful to have Bernie on there especially. He’s an actual criminal and they’re being all pally with him. Disgusting
---
Well, let's hope his chat with Machine Gun Kelly is the biggest car crash we see today 🙈🤣
The cringe that went through my body during that 😭 MGK is an … interesting character as it is let’s be honest I’m convinced he didn’t even know what planet he was on

Reactions: 6
Lewis telling Brazilian media yet again that he wants a Brazilian girlfriend and more significantly saying he’s coming back to Brazil once the season ends, and is going to Rio specifically aka Juliana’s hometown … if this is him soft launching I’m done for the year 😭 when we could have had it all and had Shakira how can he betray us like that 💔💔💔
I know, but I am thinking: no worries, it's Lewis, I love him but he is probably just fishing for more applications for candidates to meet while he's there :ROFLMAO:
or he is bored by his current rotation :LOL:

I so much hope for a fun race, I hope it won;t be boring after 3 laps :ROFLMAO:

Enjoy the race bbies ❤

I'm on my usual back to work city travel so will watch tonight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.