Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so found the page of before and after
if she shows up with lando and carlos with rebecca I will crack up and cry at the same time

1699131447574.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ok, @matto ngl ;)
so I am not the only one having screenshots :)

out of curiosity, how do you gain 1 mln followers as 19 years old, with no - what I assume - active pop culture/influencer career? am I missing something (I have never even heard of her)

Reactions: 5
the battle to be Lando's favourite... meanwhile Lando is skipping off into the distance with Max 🤣

• Heart
aaah, she is on tiktok, I forgot, that is why ig has so many followers probably, now I get it

(I am so protective of Lando, but I guess I will be in shock when he really turns out in the paddock with one of these boobies girls :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

I will come back to my ig search later, but now I got distracted by tiktok and there is a vid on my fyp about Caco no longer following Isa - I feel like it is not new, isn't it? wasn;t it mentioned here some time ago?

Reactions: 4
aaah, she is on tiktok, I forgot, that is why ig has so many followers probably, now I get it

(I am so protective of Lando, but I guess I will be in shock when he really turns out in the paddock with one of these boobies girls :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

I will come back to my ig search later, but now I got distracted by tiktok and there is a vid on my fyp about Caco no longer following Isa - I feel like it is not new, isn't it? wasn;t it mentioned here some time ago?
i'm probably old and out of touch and judgy as hell but i need lando to do better than this flock

Attachments

• Haha
i'm probably old and out of touch and judgy as hell but i need lando to do better than this flock
oh absolutely this, I agree with you 100%
---
someone made this and I am done for now :LOL:
(*I will not be like Fabrega, I will write what I found tomorrow :LOL:)

5a07c6b2f5ba423d6d4bb59040c9d86ef527d2d7.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
she dated the Kid Laroi and they must've broken up judging from her comments
View attachment 2551559View attachment 2551563
Yeah, this how she blew up. He was a rising star at the time of their relationship (had a number 1 song with Justin B), so all his fans just assumed she was using him. The difference lookwise didn't help the claim either. Girls like her don't usually go for guys like him. They have broken up. There were rumours she cheated on him.

Apparently she comes from a very wealthy family, and has always been in Hollywood circles. Never went to school (like most teen influencers tbh), but her parents bought her a place at NYU. Idk if she still goes there.

bought her a place at NYU
ah... classic take a class, get a visa, hope to make it or marry to stay
(and not referring to heidi here.... but i mean.... )
NYC never said we dont support immigration
we just want you to pay for it

Girls like her don't usually go for guys like him.
also familiar... and oh look she's in guess ads

she is rebecca, just the younger version and is exactly why i ran away from LA as quickly as possible this week

Not to get mushy but I was literally realising today, this forum is legit the only reason I still follow f1 🤣 I really don’t have the time/energy to dedicate to it (going back to working full time after 6 months of part time is no joke😭😂) and if I was a sensible person that cared about their sanity I’d definitely have dropped it out by now but then I always see all my notifications for this page and get sucked back in 🤣 I’ve enjoyed very few on track moments this year, even the good moments I’ve struggled to actually care about (which is probably a me problem - finding joy in things doesn’t come naturally anymore) but you guys always make me laugh and this is where basically all my enjoyment is stemming from. So thank you to all the regular posters here, otherwise I’d genuinely be long gone from this f1 world - maybe not a bad thing in hindsight but hey, who wants an easy life 🤣❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wasn't a fan of rheae cameras at first, but this is now my new favorite photo of these 2
If this had been the actual race up front don't think fernandonqould have been so okay about dnf
Screenshot_20231104_220428_Reddit.jpg

• Haha
They definitely haven’t. You can see Max just manages the gap every time
Yep, when GP told him the gap was 1-1.2, he pushed and opened it up to 3 almost immediately without a Lando losing any pace at all.

So if a wag wannabe likes sometimes about you, people say it must mean something. So, what does it mean when a mother of your former teammate with whom you are not a teammate for few years anymore likes something something about you? :sneaky: 😂
1699167412130.png

---
Yup, it was ages ago actually. 😆

So if a wag wannabe likes sometimes about you, people say it must mean something. So, what does it mean when a mother of your former teammate with whom you are not a teammate for few years anymore likes something something about you? :sneaky: 😂
View attachment 2552227
---

Yup, it was ages ago actually. 😆
Reyes also just followed a carlando instagram page..just in time for las vegas wedding?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean …. She’s in LA I think so unless she’s somehow magically in 2 places at once or is lying on her IG that’s not true 😂
---
This is even better if true because it would surely be Lewis and Bruna Marquezine aka Neymars ex that he’s never got over 🤣🤣

Last edited:
I mean …. She’s in LA I think so unless she’s somehow magically in 2 places at once or is lying on her IG that’s not true 😂
---
This is even better if true because it would surely be Lewis and Bruna Marquezine aka Neymars ex that he’s never got over 🤣🤣

I meannnn, they've definitely met each other before....

1699181032087.png

AKA, back when Lewis used to follow people lol

1699181067449.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.