Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neonyellow

VIP Member
The Tiktok audio:

'at the same time, I wanna hug you, I wanna wrap my hands around your neck, you're an asshole but I love you and you make so mad'

'i ask myself why im still here, oh where could I go? You're the only love I've ever known, but I hate you, I really hate you so much I'm thinking it must be true love'

'Trueee loveee!'

View attachment 2508339

you know you've done something inexplicably cringy when even Kika is judging you:

View attachment 2508343
Also Martin K followed her recently. (Jenjen, Connor, Andrea, Sacha, all Lando's siblings and their bfs, etc. please follow Magui💀)
Screenshot_20231013_230049_Instagram.jpg

Inform me please if she follow him back.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
While I would not want to swap lives with Alexandra, because everything about her seems slightly miserable to me (sorry Alexandra fans, don't come for me for my opinion 🫶), I am definitely jealous of 2 things:
1. Her skin
2. Experiences like this, I mean this has to be so cool! 😱

Attachments

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I think that was just a colloquial reference! I’m not married to my boyfriend, but been together for 3 years and I refer to his parents as my in-laws! X
oh that's kind... i would lose my shit if any of my boyfriend's parents called me a daughter in law if i wasnt married
---
I can't even watch ... 🙈 Why the fuck did McLaren not split strategy and put one of them on softs?
Oscar is struggling for traction on those tyres.
not sure what tires they have for tomorrow

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I think as well the reason he pushed his Phsyio. Was because he was telling Lance that he needed to go be weighed and he obviously didn’t want to so that could have pissed the FIA off as well
yeah i was wondering about this too. Think it was on a post race show but they said the FIA had just changed the rules about getting weight immediately after.
which, yeah would also be his physio's job.
point being if it was a haas driver, they would have been summened like before the podium even happened.
this was delayed and i cant help but find that odd since the push was in quali
---
I'm throwing my vote in for a vegan food brand
ah thanks!
forgot i wanted to go eat there and will be around it tomorrow

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Looks like the final grid isn't yet decided anyway, these 4 plus sainz are still being investigated 😅

---
Just had a look at past documents, these are usually just a warning however not sure if any of them have had warnings before 😅
Yeah I don't think they can penalise them when both Ferrari drivers have been let off with a warning for doing the same thing at previous races (and possibly some others too). But then it's the FIA, consistency has never been their strong point...

OOps2022

VIP Member
Why is this man so rubbish with social media 😭😭😭 it stresses me out, I know he’s old but come on (unless it’s a promo for something like his merch one was, that’s the only way I’m forgiving this behaviour)
I support him being rubbish with social media if it means we'll get some interesting photos by accident one day 😇😇

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
I’m so confused 😂 Is it not his mum?

this gossip account :rolleyes:
I think they are receiving "exclusive" crumbs from Rebecca/Carlos from time to time like the leaked plane picture or dark video from Singapore leaving paddock and in between search for other evidence about it being the biggest romance the world has ever seen (today was not their day, today "the press" publishes about her). I have no idea if that is her, doesn't seem like it, but who knows.

Reactions: 1

neonyellow

VIP Member
Since the cat's out of the bag. It is his press officer, her name's Jana. This picture is from 2022 but she appears to have lost weight/changed her hair because she looks different in 2023 but definitely like the girl at the game.
View attachment 2487009
This is her tagged in another AT press officer Dominyka's post
View attachment 2487014
The biggest piece of evidence is the necklace the girl at the football game was wearing. Its a gold coin type chain and Jana wears that
View attachment 2487018
View attachment 2487020

Also there was a podcast last year during the French GP where Pierre got a call and turned his phone towards Yuki and said "Your gf is calling" and Yuki said "I can answer that". Jana was working as an intern back then and joined as a press officer in August 2022. She started working with Yuki this year after his last PR lady Carolyn left
I've had a feeling they might be together since she was at his place when he threw a birthday party for the AT social admin and she was the only girl there. Granted Yuki is very friendly and affectionate with a lot of the AT ladies but this seems legit to me

He also gave a Japanese interview where he said he spends less time gaming and more time outdoors with the girlfriend. Jana is also based in Faenza
I also amazed how they keep professional when work in front of camera. 🥹

yukinobambino

VIP Member
this is so funny to me because its all so coincidental. I remember all of this going down last year where the rumors of Yuki dating an AT employee were going around, and one of the names I and someone else speculated was Janas'

View attachment 2487024

The caption of a gossip post I did on Yuki some time ago ^^ (Jana was totally one of the options in my eyes)

-I just can't believe that theres more evidence on it now lol
Okay ngl I have no idea what that E name is lol

neonyellow

VIP Member
Okay so we've been thirsting a lot and I've been loving it, but let's also throw some wag stuff back in here 😜
Apparently a new rumoured Lando fling
What do y'all think?
I think it's another one of his couple-of-nights-stands, and if they were dating I just wouldn't see it. Every time I see one of these women that I think actually look like *women* and not like girls (if you know what I mean? Like Luisa was more a girl to me with a sweet smile and all, while most of the past rumoured women have been all serious and older-looking and idk how to describe it) I'm just like nah, Lando could never handle that
Ew, she's 19. 🤢 Apparently he liked some of her photos.
Btw, I'm curious, how do you predict she is one of Lando's flings beside his likes? Did her photos appear to your Insta explore page? 🤔