Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cherryblossomtree

Whats insane is they KNOW its safer to do a race in Qatar later in the year. They did in November in 2021 and it was nowhere near as bad for the drivers. They only put it in early October this year because Qatar is hosting a massive motorshow this week and wanted the two things to coincide. The drivers needs to protest against this, if this race is staying on the calendar it absolutely needs to be in Winter months
it is
it’s nov/dec next year

Reactions: 1

neonyellow

VIP Member
Ohh.. So she was in Monaco on 10 September, before Singapore GP. 🤦‍♀️ That's why she included this photo in her latest photodump. She went to Monaco twice after summer break. 😭😭😭
Screenshot_20231005_195237_Instagram.jpg

So, this is right. 😭😭😭

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Why does Nico sound so depressed about Lance 🤣🤣🤣 god I love when he’s at races he always does something funny

pastafasta

VIP Member
have you guys seen the "news" that Flavy and Laila now follow eachother?
Laila follows all his potential romantic interests, so we'll have to wait and see if this one is also just a fling or if it's anything more serious than those previous ones. :sneaky:

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
they all seem to be back to being boring, nothing happens, noone apart from Flavy is hinting and even her hinting is not very fancy, it's a cap, not a bracelet, not a necklace, not even a suitcase or part of the building:LOL: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Rebecca's response makes me go:

I know it's damage control, but it's damage control I can get behind

The extremely hypocritical gossip response makes me go:

They are not helping her with this response 😅 Let the woman talk for herself, y'all have nothing to do with it (or you do and she's paying you but who knows)
I actually personally agree she shouldn't be bullied about her looks, you can have opinions, so do I, but she obviously shouldn't be bullied about it. However when you (the gossip site) has an opinion on EVERYTHING and this 1 thing people don't agree with you and then you become bitchy? Nah
Agreed with all of this.
Of all the things for people to take Rebecca directly to task about, and there are several, her looks and her insecurities about them are really not it - it just comes off as bullying, as you say. As for the gossip account, istg they're so up their own backsides lol. I'm also sure they have some kind of connection with her in some way.

I'll be honest, it actually also makes me uncomfortable when people criticise her (or any of them) too much for any surgeries they get as for people who have that much surgery, there's usually some deep-rooted insecurities at play which can have their roots in all kinds of reasons that are not necessarily about just vanity. Discussing it is fine obviously but mocking it is just uncomfortable imo. Much as I dislike Pierre, it also makes me uncomfortable when people mock his receding hairline for the same reason. Anything around making fun of looks is something I personally find a bit off. That's just my personal opinion on it all though.

(By that I mean someone's fundamental looks. Horrendous make up or a bad dye job are fair game imo 😂 )

Last edited:

Louanne

VIP Member
Lewis in the presser saying that track limits shouldn’t be a thing in Qatar because of the way the kerbs are built and that Lando should be where he/George is, is making me 😭

Yes Lew, stand up for your favourite Brit 🥰
Aside from George, who was clearly ecstatic to out-qualify Lewis regardless of how it came about, I've never seen such a low-mood post-session media round.
No one seemed happy.

Louanne

VIP Member
is adam there?
---
Side note... as the world is in chaos with people electric paragliding into chaotoic war
I'm glad i can discuss F1 Wags and watch F1 racing, where I know they will never discuss or acknowledge world issues
and adam is out model shopping for his scooters/lando
No, I don't think he is 😢
Ollie should be there now, think he was flying out yesterday, or possibly late Thursday.

Zebraaah

VIP Member
Pole er - what the hell is that in your avi? And why is it making me think that Kelly looks really sweet there?

(It's actually a really nice picture and they look very loved-up)