Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I don’t think so 🤔 I know he was in the sim in Milton Keynes yesterday to test out whether he could or not but realistically I’d say he’s back for COTA and I’m already cringing at whatever his entrance is going to be 😂
Yeah seems Christian pretty much said he's in no rush so I assume COTA?

Reactions: 2

OOps2022

VIP Member
He can greasy my lightning if y'all know what I'm saying 😏
(Weirdly enough I still prefer the current version... who am I?)

(2nd photo added: omg yes keep em coming 🤣)
out of all these (not only Mercedes) I think Toto ones are the best :LOL:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
kelly still flexing her Vogue cover on everyone

'i hope one day my daughter can realize what it means'

---
and um wtf

People are saying that Carlos' lockscreen is a pic of him and Rebecca

View attachment 2503902

View attachment 2503904

For the sake of shit-stirring: Lando owns some bucket hats and white shirts too right?
another play from the wag book
must make background an identifiable IG photo
just so everyone knows
---
kelly still flexing her Vogue cover on everyone

'i hope one day my daughter can realize what it means'

---
and um wtf

People are saying that Carlos' lockscreen is a pic of him and Rebecca

View attachment 2503902

View attachment 2503904

For the sake of shit-stirring: Lando owns some bucket hats and white shirts too right?
Its like she does something like this in her latest post, which is something most people dont have the balls to post right now in the US at least.
but then I remember she supports a fascist Bolsonaro and a racist father who has embezzled saudi state diamonds at the expense of the people

1697029118134.png

Last edited:
  • Sick

OOps2022

VIP Member
What I absolutely hate about that latest video is that she made it about herself. I honestly don't see why those aesthetic parts of her fake running, fake drinking, close ups on stuff and ending with her of course swimming as that shows her body off were needed at all. Not to mention that she must have paid for that video (I don't think someone was so noble to do it free for her, if so, I apologize, but I doubt), instead of that she could have donated that money directly, but then of course, she'd lose on promotion.
Just talking about the cause and marathon was just right and all that was necessary here. Those other parts made it shallow.
---
Rebecca is doing a classic move in using a situation for distraction that anyone who says anything bad about looks like an asshole.
I'm not saying it's not genuine and a commendable act... but everything she posts is calculated and this is no different to me.
Her running a marathon is what I'm actually most shocked by. That can't be good when you are that top heavy with silicone
---
I was planning not to say anything more about it, but my thoughts are similar. Of course it is tricky, cause the cause is good, the money are undeniably needed, so it is more difficult to say anything not to take away the focus from the cause. So I'll say once again - I understand and do not question the good cause and I hope lots of money will be raised.

But I saw one gossip account posted a screenshot that she watched their story (reposting her story, f1gossipgirlyy). Girl, what you're doing watching relatively new gossip account's story about yourself? who is the target audience here?

Also, now Carbecca stans will have more fuel for romanticising them - you see how much she and Carlos have in common, she also can run and swim

Last edited:

yukinobambino

VIP Member
  • Haha

neonyellow

VIP Member
Okay ngl I have no idea what that E name is lol
E is for Ella Torossi which is Bubbell, an Aussie streamer real name. She did karaoke with Yuki last January in Tokyo.
Screenshot_20231003_004338_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231003_004402_Instagram.jpg

It is also stated on Tattle threads last year when she first met Yuki after Aus GP 2022. She posted photo with him with her Ella Torossi account before it went private.

OOps2022

VIP Member
His facial expression :LOL:
(I am always constantly hoping for his and Lewis reunion)
---
Not exaggerating that if she'd never cycled in her life, a 300km in two days journey could have her hospitalized. Not just exhaustion but muscle tears, skin chafing etc.
She could have trouble working the next day, just sayin'

It is a charity bike trip, right? I hope she raises a lot of money but honestly 300 km when you are not a regular cyclist is a lot and indeed can be too much even if someone is generally fit
(I hope for her that it is at least 300km flat, not hilly, both uphill and downhill on a bike are a challenge itself even for few km)

Last edited:
  • Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
I'd say this pretty much confirms that they intend to have Antonelli jump from Formula Regional to F2

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Damn... that redbull side pod cracked like an egg
Will Buxton commendable effort in trying to film the inside of it while RB was celebrating
---
He’s there. He looks like a cute grandad when he’s not talking
they sent him to the back of hospitality with Kelly

hello2723

VIP Member
It’s severely frowned upon in qatar for unmarried couples to show public affection. Bets now on KP ignoring their culture and getting her TV moment of celebratory kisses…

ETA: it’s also illegal to share a room, after so long apart, surely they’ll break this rule too?
They will just ignore it/an exception made, same happened in Saudi Arabia with Ronaldo and his girlfriend(maybe fiancée? not sure as i ignore his existence as much as possible 🤣)

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Okay so we've been thirsting a lot and I've been loving it, but let's also throw some wag stuff back in here 😜
Apparently a new rumoured Lando fling
What do y'all think?
I think it's another one of his couple-of-nights-stands, and if they were dating I just wouldn't see it. Every time I see one of these women that I think actually look like *women* and not like girls (if you know what I mean? Like Luisa was more a girl to me with a sweet smile and all, while most of the past rumoured women have been all serious and older-looking and idk how to describe it) I'm just like nah, Lando could never handle that
How many were there already this year?
(He is literally linked to all girls who either breathe the same air as him or he leaves some like on their post because they are bikini models or visited some race or both. Doesn't matter if he actually had anything to do with them or just simply was around at some point.)
(I'm fully expecting Magui to start hinting again after this new rumor 😬 )

• Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
Luisas stories are making me very uncomfortable. No need to post half naked children to your 372k followers 😬

• Sick
  • Wow