Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Maybe random - but does someone know if the Alonso's hot seat was also this track to be blamed or was it just random car issue that could have happened anywhere?

Reactions: 1

Bobby1743

VIP Member
But would Daniel do better?
No....but i hope so (as DR fan), but i think he lost his fire last few years...not only the mclaren situation, but also him being doing a lot of other things (private life/relationship troubes, DR3wines, Enchante, trying to be famous and big in US) made him not foccused enough to stay a 'high performing athlete'

Last year (him being fired at McLaren) was bad for his image. He squeezed himself back in a position at the RB family. He said he wanted to retire when he was with the RB family. I think he is gonna race, at AT or RB and then retire if the year is not going great, but good enough. His image is ok after that. He is going to reward Heidi for waiting for him with a marriage, live in US and hopefully be happy living in the spotlights.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I don't even know what to say, lost any inspiration 😆

--------

For one time in life this girl deserved vacation 😂
Saying she never rode a bike is still too much but well done my love is kinda cute *hides*
What is this golden boy from boy band outfit tho
She totally tried to hook up with the guy in the middle at some point

• Haha

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
Agreed with all of this.
Of all the things for people to take Rebecca directly to task about, and there are several, her looks and her insecurities about them are really not it - it just comes off as bullying, as you say.
I'll be honest, it actually makes me uncomfortable when people criticise her (or any of them) too much for any surgeries they get as for people who have that much surgery, there's usually some deep-rooted insecurities at play which can have their roots in all kinds of reasons that are not necessarily about just vanity. Discussing it is fine obviously but mocking it is just uncomfortable imo.
Much as I dislike Pierre, it also makes me uncomfortable when people mock his receding hairline for the same reason.
Yeah absolutely
I also think it's a bit of an "eat-the-rich' response, which I think everyone is guilty of, I think it's a very human response. Like, these people just change everything about themselves because they were born rich (most of them at least, some made their own actual money), and it doesn't feel fair that they are just able to do that and everyone else isn't, but everyone else still gets compared to them, which is insanr
And when things don't feel fair, people tend to attack

Not saying it's correct at all, but is is very human and part of life 🤷‍♀️

Louanne

VIP Member
I get Lando arguing the toss, if he keeps lapping quicker and George is gonna put a soft tyre on, they surely want the quickest car ahead leaving the slower to get a toe?

OOps2022

VIP Member
Ah I see... they are getting tips from these two then? But they didn't do their research that these two are the cringiest of them all.
---

Yeah, I'd expect this all from some 15 years old. 😂
(So basically Kika and Pierre)
you know what, at least Pierre and Kika's PDA gives more natural/less staged vibes:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(probably because it is not contradicting Pierre's earlier attitude, unlike in Carlos' case)

33bada368b240966762afd013cf2111630513608.jpg

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
Okay so we've been thirsting a lot and I've been loving it, but let's also throw some wag stuff back in here 😜
Apparently a new rumoured Lando fling
What do y'all think?
I think it's another one of his couple-of-nights-stands, and if they were dating I just wouldn't see it. Every time I see one of these women that I think actually look like *women* and not like girls (if you know what I mean? Like Luisa was more a girl to me with a sweet smile and all, while most of the past rumoured women have been all serious and older-looking and idk how to describe it) I'm just like nah, Lando could never handle that

Attachments

• Wow

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
I know we love gossip but sometimes it’s bottom of the barrel scraping 🥴 Listen, I was in London two months ago at the same time as Lando. Even just missed him at Harrods! Don’t want to start any gossip about us though 😌

Also, none of his siblings are following Magui (Anymore at least. I know someone said they all follow her). Sav is though.
It was bright blue skies and sunshine all day in London yesterday, so idk where all these Londoners were allegedly finding those rainbows from 😂

Pippi11

VIP Member
No....but i hope so (as DR fan), but i think he lost his fire last few years...not only the mclaren situation, but also him being doing a lot of other things (private life/relationship troubes, DR3wines, Enchante, trying to be famous and big in US) made him not foccused enough to stay a 'high performing athlete'

Last year (him being fired at McLaren) was bad for his image. He squeezed himself back in a position at the RB family. He said he wanted to retire when he was with the RB family. I think he is gonna race, at AT or RB and then retire if the year is not going great, but good enough. His image is ok after that. He is going to reward Heidi for waiting for him with a marriage, live in US and hopefully be happy living in the spotlights.
Have faith.
Please not marry that girl.
Very big mistake.

hello2723

VIP Member
Would wonder when this was because for the past month or two Lando has been back on the gaming with Hamster and Bankai on stream til god knows what time whenever hes not at the MTC or racing 🤣

Racing to gaming to random hookup then repeat, he really has reverted back to his 2019/20 self 😅

Pole er bear

VIP Member
have not even looked into this but I can already tell this person that poor normies cannot get in anywhere that is a 'Gala'.
But that's not a terrible thing. your best bet if you feel like stalking them is to wait outside the event for hours until they leave. you talk to enough others waiting around and maybe you get to photograph a celeb leaving with security. but thats closer than the event would get you.

otherwise you'd probably have to buy your way in with cash if you werent important enough to be invited to give cash

Last edited:

OOps2022

VIP Member
Do these people really look back and think that this actually looks good? (it doesn't even look like her now 😬)
---

Did he unfollow and re-follow AGAIN? :rolleyes:
(maybe there is another stunt work in progress that is going to be pulled soon)
with regards to Alex - I don't even see the point of doing it, what all this photoshop for :rolleyes::oops:

the second part: yeah, I think it has been on and off with him following it
(the underlined part: exactly my thoughts)

Pippi11

VIP Member
I don’t think so 🤔 I know he was in the sim in Milton Keynes yesterday to test out whether he could or not but realistically I’d say he’s back for COTA and I’m already cringing at whatever his entrance is going to be 😂
I hope a very big entrance.🥰🥰
---
Wonder if Daniel doesn’t go to Qatar will he go see the Bills play in London this weekend?
Hopefully for him and Blake.
They are big fans.

90sgirl

VIP Member
I think as well the reason he pushed his Phsyio. Was because he was telling Lance that he needed to go be weighed and he obviously didn’t want to so that could have pissed the FIA off as well