Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zebraaah

VIP Member
I avoided reading what this trend is so far, but I saw it was a thing - now I updated myself only thanks to Fernando reading about the Roman Empire :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

---
the clip of Oscar presenting his Japanese writing skills

---
I love Fernando and I love Oscar.
But in very different ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
She finally made it to the garage 🤦‍♀️

Is this Rebecca?
---
There was a report yesterday that Toto had showed James Vowles Mick's sim's data to try and get him to take Mick at Williams and Vowles had taken a look and then said thanks but no thanks. So no, there's no drive for him next year. Laila needs to get all the paddock time in she can before he goes elsewhere 😂
I mean Alex and Logan have been doing well for Williams. Why would they change things? I guess Mick really isn’t for F1!

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Do anyone here know where Magui permanent living house? Lisbon or Porto? Ik Luisa live permanently in Porto.
i think she is based out of Porto, but I think most of the filming in portugal i in lisbon
@Rsmv01 can help with the details
---
Do anyone here know where Magui permanent living house? Lisbon or Porto? Ik Luisa live permanently in Porto.
i think she is based out of Porto, but I think most of the filming in portugal i in lisbon
@

Last edited:

iriel

Guys, did Alexandra always dressed rather expensive? Because when I took a brief look she was not struggling for money but she had less jewelry, less designer stuff. The difference is felt. But maybe it's just me.

OOps2022

VIP Member
There will be no better moment to post the tiktok I found ages ago when it all began - I know it is for jokes (benefit of the doubt, right? :)) no judgment, but it just seems to fit the occassion:

*running away, bye*

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Love that they are using Moët instead of the Ferrari sparkling! (I know the sparkling wine and racing team aren’t affiliated)
Well I mean it was Fred with the bottle
I always knew he was Fancy like that
---
So looks like Drugovich is probably going to FE and Maserati. If he doesn't I will truly be baffled.

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
So... sorry to keep bringing her up but I am genuinely confused
why isnt rebecca at the race if she's supposed to be a girlfriend
like why go through the Pap effort of summer break in a bikini, then keep showing up around the world in 5 star hotels
and not even go to the race?
"private" :LOL:
trump's golfcourse chronicles: just checked, they posted photos from that photoshoot again today :rolleyes:

OOps2022

VIP Member
It has gone, I never saw it. 😭
But i need it back.
the ice bath video is still there, but it's from f1 channel so it is visible only on youtube
or you meant Daddy Stroll bathing? (I am afraid to ask if that was real:ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:

neonyellow

VIP Member