Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neonyellow

VIP Member
Her Instagram is still public though 🤣
View attachment 2459371
She dedicating her account to be Onlyfans account. She shares her sexy bikini vids which people pay to see the vids.
Probably her bikini pic was seen in Lando's explore part on Insta so he saw few her stories. 🤣🤣🤣 From that explore part that he also sees many bikini pics from any Insta models and gives likes. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Let me provide everyone-including lurkers, members and active members with an updated wags/hookups list- as a bit of a catch up:

The Married Ones:

Checo & Carola Martinez

Kevin Magnussen & Louise Gjorup

Nico Hulkenberg & Egle Ruskyte

Currently Dating:

Valtteri Bottas & Tiffany Cromwell

Alex Albon & Lily Muni He

Charles Leclerc & Alexandra Saint Mleux

Daniel Ricciardo & Heidi Berger

Oscar Piastri & Lily Z

George Russell & Carmen Mundt

Max Verstappen & Kelly Piquet

Pierre Gasly & Kika Cerqueira Gomes(still not over Nilay smh)

Carlos Sainz & Rebecca Donaldson

Fernando Alonso & Melissa Jimenez(still need some assurance about these two though)

Lance Stroll & Marilou Belanger

Zhou Guanyu & his mystery lady

Liam Lawson and Hannah St. John

the ones in rumored relationships/hookups & the singles:

Logan Sargeant & Riley Whittall/other blonde women living in Miami

Lando Norris & Magui Corceiro/Olivia Giras- as of now

Lewis Hamilton & every insta model that has ever existed- but if anyone stands out from who he's been paired with recently, it would be Shakira- #shakmilton4ever

Esteban Ocon & currently Flavy Barla- as of this year, he went from a girl named Stefani Brigon/Erika Hausser to Phoebe Torrance and now its Flavy

Yuki: not too sure about him, he could be with Bianca Funaro, he could be secretly slagging or he could just be living his own life- I don't think we'll ever find out 😭

Can't rule out friends with benefits but I doubt Bianca and Yuki are dating, they spent the whole of the summer break apart

monza

VIP Member
If he posted it without asking (as she looks like she wasn't supposed to be on the picture and should have been cut, Carlos' friends are very careful not to include any glimpse of her if she is around) then he is seriously a dick. If he was asked to actually post this then I really don't know what kind of games are they playing? :rolleyes:
I will always be amused how Oli posting Luisa first (on the story, first day of Dubai) went under the radar 😂

Now Carlos has to do something bigger that my sunshine :m

• Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
I think George would have a hissy fit 🤣🤣🤣 either they hope Lewis stays long enough for them to put Kimi Antonelli in or they employ a Bottas type partner for George, in my opinion
I reckon Ocon for Merc.

Yeah, Lando (imo) would never go to Merc, it's not a fit at all.

Can actually see him in Ferrari colours though (I'm sure Adam would push that as well)

I used to think he wouldn't go but Fred being there could be quite persuasive.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
The worst thing is it was Andrew Shovlin that said that, not one of George’s personal engineers 😳😆 I do think in all fairness this was probably just him trying to be nice and it certainly wasn’t supposed to be told to the media but George has taken it as gospel and ran with it …. I’m trying so so hard to not be a hater but he’s making it very difficult rn. In comparison Lewis is out here saying how rubbish he’s been in qualifying this year and taking full accountability that that’s on him to fix, like the mindset between the two couldn’t be anymore different and I just don’t think they’re gelling at all tbh. Lewis genuinely cares about the team as a whole, even acknowledging that this car even if it’s not the best is still a pretty impressive piece of engineering that a lot of people have worked hard on, and then there’s George who acts like everyone’s working for him only. It’s really rubbing me up the wrong way
I'm not looking forward to when Lewis goes and he becomes senior driver at Mercedes, I think team relations are going to take a big hit if his attitude continues in the same way.

OOps2022

VIP Member
Exactly this! With Kika and Pierre, Kika at least is young and Pierre acts her age, but anyway, it's always a show off. There is no logical reason to do stuff like this in public otherwise. And well, did Carlos reach the final stage now? You know how the public kissing went with Isa 😂
I just saw this clip and was about to say, hard to beat Kika and Pierre but they somehow managed to do it. POBRECITO Carlos, are you mad:LOL:
this is a bit ridiculous, how much do they want us to now they are together, it is now boring (and I can;t believe he attached his biggest success in F1 so far to this gossip saga, and on his own!)

There you have it Carlos, I am officially switching to team Charles now for some time, at least he is predictable with his choices :LOL:

* all them F1 drivers - you can say they were not allowed to live through teenage years properly with partying and girls, all behave like teenagers now in this department

Last edited:
  • Haha

Zebraaah

VIP Member

It is RD, isn't it?
I was genuinely browsing expensive jewellery (er, not to buy for me, obvs) and look who i find...

• Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
Honestly there's no way he doesn't have at least a minor concussion from that crash. The cerebral fluid can only do so much. When I had my minor concussion, it took me two weeks for the nausea to abate
---

Talent spoke louder? A win for the common man!
Can you fly with concussion?

Zebraaah

VIP Member
Has George had fillers or something? His face is completely different from last year but I can’t figure out why and it’s driving me nuts.
I don't think so.
Bit looking at pics, his face has really filled out, especially around the jaw.
He's more... manly.