Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
I'll be the last one to criticize Alex for missing a week of classes to go to Singapore, because I'm a student and I know that we can do that and still graduate, easily (I did it all the time)

However I fear we might have another girl on our hands that will bank on her boyfriend earning enough for both of them (which he definitely does 🤣), cause ain't no way that she can miss over 2 weeks of classes without any consequences

I could of course be wrong, but this definitely feels a little sketchy, not sure why (yet)
Raising this with Lily Z and her stem studies

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe that uni just sucks

• Wow
Reactions: 2

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Still desperate to know what was said between Lando and Mick 🤣
Probably nothing. Didn't Mick also unfollow Logan when he first allegedly got with Laila?
Seems like he's one of those who has to pretend the exes don't exist (or maybe he has one-sided beefs, like Hamster with Carlos 😂 ) Wouldn't be surprised if Lando and Logan don't even realise he's unfollowed them 😂

rxse

not crofty making those noises and saying theres the race review from carlos and lando ☠

• Heart

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
I think it's her, but years ago.
(as in before ruining her lips and did she have her chin done too?)
Yeah I think she had her chin/jawline done, which is actually one of that things that turned out pretty in my opinion
Man if she had chilled on the lips and the buccal fat she would've been breathtaking

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Sheesh. I'm stunned really.
I think the only reason he didn't was because aston couldn't get the parts overnighted in time to repair. They had less than 24 hours. And would have had to pass regulations before. That was too much to ask of fernandos crew too.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
So was looking to learn more about Adam's latest role with Lando and came across this
Article says Adam invested about 44 million into Lando (and Mclaren) which is a lot more than i thought
but then this....

1695125709536.png