Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

everythingbagel

Chatty Member
Okay I was an art history major (along with 2 others)
and well she could definitely miss it. most art history is is research and yes you can go see a painting at a musuem but most art history students dont get that luxury. I learned from slides and now its powerpoint. Google has most of the artworks digitized so high its like looking under a microscope and closer than you'd ever get in a museum. basically just artist title date and why a painting is important. Also she could do an independent study/research project where you go and actually learn about say "east asian art". Lovely major, I absolutely killed it
but in no way is it a way to make any kind of money. I have friends who work at the met for $1 so they can have the position, which basically is paying for the seat. Alex is great but she's not gonna be an art dealer
What is the most likely outcome with an art history degree? I understand art dealer and curator, but the other careers don't seem to be very lucrative, especially after studying at the Louvre like Alexa

Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
It honestly looks like he either really doesn't want to be linked to her officially or she is there only for those hints that she is around for some reason, but in reality she is even not. It all looks like a real mess to me and completely unnatural behaviour.
It's also weird how they keep changing approach and narrative every other week.
bust also why is she there doing a gofundme ?

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Mick and Laila really reminds me of his parents in the early days. So cringy, but is Mick guaranteed a seat anywhere next season?

What's your point

VIP Member
Let me provide everyone-including lurkers, members and active members with an updated wags/hookups list- as a bit of a catch up:

The Married Ones:

Checo & Carola Martinez

Kevin Magnussen & Louise Gjorup

Nico Hulkenberg & Egle Ruskyte

Currently Dating:

Valtteri Bottas & Tiffany Cromwell

Alex Albon & Lily Muni He

Charles Leclerc & Alexandra Saint Mleux

Daniel Ricciardo & Heidi Berger

Oscar Piastri & Lily Z

George Russell & Carmen Mundt

Max Verstappen & Kelly Piquet

Pierre Gasly & Kika Cerqueira Gomes(still not over Nilay smh)

Carlos Sainz & Rebecca Donaldson

Fernando Alonso & Melissa Jimenez(still need some assurance about these two though)

Lance Stroll & Marilou Belanger

Zhou Guanyu & his mystery lady

Liam Lawson and Hannah St. John

the ones in rumored relationships/hookups & the singles:

Logan Sargeant & Riley Whittall/other blonde women living in Miami

Lando Norris & Magui Corceiro/Olivia Giras- as of now

Lewis Hamilton & every insta model that has ever existed- but if anyone stands out from who he's been paired with recently, it would be Shakira- #shakmilton4ever

Esteban Ocon & currently Flavy Barla- as of this year, he went from a girl named Stefani Brigon/Erika Hausser to Phoebe Torrance and now its Flavy

Yuki: not too sure about him, he could be with Bianca Funaro, he could be secretly slagging or he could just be living his own life- I don't think we'll ever find out 😭

Thank you so much!! I need to get on IG and research these as I have no idea who most of these Wags are.

Is Luisa still on the scene?

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I reckon Ocon for Merc.

Yeah, Lando (imo) would never go to Merc, it's not a fit at all.

Can actually see him in Ferrari colours though (I'm sure Adam would push that as well)

I used to think he wouldn't go but Fred being there could be quite persuasive.
he studied italian for a reason!
Maybe Carlos hooks him up when he goes to Audi

Pole er bear

VIP Member
i
Yep this. It all feels very 'curated'.
---

I don't think him being open or not with Heidi had anything to do with Daniel getting the RB reserve drive or the AT seat. He's not a driver that needs the extra fan engagement couple-stuff brings. Love or hate him, he's still arguably the biggest PR draw in the paddock after Lewis.

It may have brought more eyes to his non-F1 ambitions though - I could see his Hollywood PR firm being keen on them being all loved up.
I would argue that he wasnt girlfriend shopping if I wasnt so sure that Lick happened.
have not seen any micky mouse since