Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
I mean.... it is nice hotel
But at least 3/4 destinations sinve monaco and never at the race?
Only the party?
Or just hinting
Or like in monza-blurry pics from behind the trees from the "secret source"

(I ppsted my longer reflections in her thread to not take too much space here)
---
Idc who it is but I’m not flying to the other side of the world to sit in a hotel room / be alone for 3 days straight for any man 😭 (maybe this is why I’m single 🤷🏻‍♀️) just seems crazy to me. Everyone knows they’re together, everyone knows she’s there. Even if they don’t walk in together I don’t get why she can’t just sit in hospitality
Because still most info comes from her -if we think about it, all info comes from her. Officially, he never said,posted or hinted anything. No proof, clean hands, even if it is clear some things must have been approved by him. :LOL:

Now I am mostly dissapointed that we got - what, few hours - of Carlando partying hope and dream and it was brutally taken from us :cry::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Not F1-related but so happy for Simone Biles. First US gymnast ever to do six in a row. I've so much admiration for her, that she can achieve this after everything she's been through.

View attachment 2461711
she said she knew she was going to go for a comeback the minute she said she couldnt compete.
and what she went through was unfortunately mild compared to what that POS did to hundreds of girls for decades

• Heart

matto

VIP Member
LATE TO THE PARTY BUT LUISA AND KIKA!????

IMG_20230919_172132.jpg

Was at the brink of having an embolism 😭😭

• Wow

pastafasta

VIP Member
not sure if SAS is currently flying directly to Japan - could be just a flight to a Europe hub and then onwards, if it’s just the Europe lag a wise decision..long haul Haas better pay KM more so she can fly at least premium
Yes, there is a direct flight and it's in air right now.

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Not people on twitter getting on at Mercedes for not being at the podium again 🙄🙄 like yes it does like kind of bad for them but it’s really not deep or personal towards Lewis. It’s probably hard for them to know how to feel given what had just happened with George. They’ve never been ones to celebrate anything massively if it’s not a win so idk why it’s that surprising

OOps2022

VIP Member
Wonder how Carlos feels as one of many *coughs*
(and to be fair, I know drivers are not the most loyal people around, but we are here talking about kind of official partner. Officially... Carlos had how many girlfriends? Two? Maybe three? Meanwhile she proudly "kissed" 9 guys in one year 😂 )
and it was a pandemic year ;)

I wrote it in her thread, but as much as some previous info was easier to deny or explain... there is too much info now appearing to somehow explain it all ...

many of my theories are still not excluded, but two things I know for sure is a) if there was some PRplan - what the hell was its aim, I still don't get it; b) probably noone expected some things to see the daylight... (incl. the authors of the plan, if there indeed was one). Also, when you go on tiktok, the party clips seem to take more space than the clips from the race. I am not sure if that was the point and too bad, because the race was great.
---
was this their own idea? second day in a row Pierre made me laugh :LOL:
---
Lewis 😭😭 how to say “I do not care” without actually saying it

as I mentioned few days ago, Lewis seems to know and understand better than his team, that things like that - when happen - only add to the driver's experience and you just have to move on (still, I feel for George because it was during the last lap, but I am also sure he will be fine)

Last edited:

pastafasta

VIP Member
Major problem, clicked on Hamsters stream to him saying he might be coming to Vegas 🙄😅
How many stories did we already hear about him how he MIGHT be coming somewhere Lando related?
(hope it continues to stay the same way when he doesn't go anywhere at the end)

CHAMPIONOF

This is gonna be controversial, especially on this thread … but I don’t care 😆 I don’t actually like the whole Lando / Carlos thing. That’s not racing. Teammates do it, not drivers from other teams. Even Lewis (apparently, I haven’t heard it) sarcastically said it was “great teamwork from Lando and Carlos”. Idk, it doesn’t sit right with me. Their races should be separate. If one of them ends up vulnerable, so be it. We’ve got enough problems with Alpha Tauri and Red Bull, we don’t need other teams banding together as well 🤷🏻‍♀️
100% agree with this!