Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pandap

Chatty Member
I might get hated for this, but I cackled when GR crashed out. Boy needs humbled. His ego is too big for winning one damn race. Happy for the Carlando 1/2! What a drive from Lando. Devastated for Estie & Yuki though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

scvlet

VIP Member
This is gonna be controversial, especially on this thread … but I don’t care 😆 I don’t actually like the whole Lando / Carlos thing. That’s not racing. Teammates do it, not drivers from other teams. Even Lewis (apparently, I haven’t heard it) sarcastically said it was “great teamwork from Lando and Carlos”. Idk, it doesn’t sit right with me. Their races should be separate. If one of them ends up vulnerable, so be it. We’ve got enough problems with Alpha Tauri and Red Bull, we don’t need other teams banding together as well 🤷🏻‍♀️
their races are separate, they are both doing what’s best for themselves.. it just happened to be that it looked like the whole “power of friendship” thing. and obviously they’re going to play into that for fun, post-race. if it wasn’t advantageous for carlos to back lando up he wouldn’t have. and if it wasn’t advantageous for lando to stay in carlos’ drs he wouldn’t have 🤷‍♀️ what can they do if the situation they’re in requires them to “help” each other.. are they not supposed to aim for the best position possible? i don’t think it’s comparable to alpha tauri and redbull lol

Reactions: 20

matto

VIP Member
Just gonna say: every kind of opinion regarding F1 is accepted on Tattle, no one should feel that their opinion is invalid or that they are being ganged up on here- I don't think thats a good thing to feel and no one should sense that they're restricted to only having one opinion. Like and dislike whoever you want.
This is a good place to discuss F1 opinions so of course if a 'controversial' point is made, its expected that there'll be others on here that'll want to answer that-and they're in their rights to do that. But I also think that people shouldn't be called names on here for having a certain opinion.

Lets stay playful together everyone!

Screenshot 2023-06-06 184056.jpg

❤🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 18

kiiwiih

VIP Member
I mean Carola was freshly post-partum when Checo was tossing the chorizo around in Monaco:censored:
She's been pregnant for almost four years straight, and she hasn't even turned 26. I get a panic attack even thinking about being in a relationship with these sorts of men (Neymar, Checo).

• Sad
Reactions: 16

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
This is gonna be controversial, especially on this thread … but I don’t care 😆 I don’t actually like the whole Lando / Carlos thing. That’s not racing. Teammates do it, not drivers from other teams. Even Lewis (apparently, I haven’t heard it) sarcastically said it was “great teamwork from Lando and Carlos”. Idk, it doesn’t sit right with me. Their races should be separate. If one of them ends up vulnerable, so be it. We’ve got enough problems with Alpha Tauri and Red Bull, we don’t need other teams banding together as well 🤷🏻‍♀️
Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?

It's not the "teams banding together". There was no collusion on the radio between Ferrari and McLaren. Carlos knew his best bet of holding on to the win was to keep Lando in DRS. Lando knew his best chance was to stay in Carlos's DRS. They both did what they needed to do for themselves. Carrying on like it was some great big collusion just looks like a case of sour grapes on your part.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Completely off topic but Neymar cheated on his pregnant girlfriend AGAIN 😳😳 I’m just glad we don’t have drivers doing that kind of thing (at least not that im aware of) because that’s genuinely disgusting. I can take a few questionable relationships (im looking at you Carlos) if it means they’re not gonna do stuff like that because that’s next level
I mean Carola was freshly post-partum when Checo was tossing the chorizo around in Monaco:censored:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

hello2723

VIP Member
Think Oscars drive has gone pretty under the radar too. Great recovery making up 10 places, hopefully both McLarens can be up there in Suzuka when he also gets the upgrades 🫶

• Heart

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I might get hated for this, but I cackled when GR crashed out. Boy needs humbled. His ego is too big for winning one damn race. Happy for the Carlando 1/2! What a drive from Lando. Devastated for Estie & Yuki though.
What gets me is his constant running commentary every single damn race. He comes on the radio just to say “I’m going for the win” … like obviously? What else would you be doing? 😂 just shut up and drive. Mercedes have a huge problem if they get a championship winning car because him and Lewis will lose too many points to each other. He spent more time defending from Lewis than trying to attack Lando and then lost the car anyway, if you’re playing the team game, knowing this is probably the only chance you’ll get of a win all year then you can’t be doing that, but he only thinks of himself

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
I saw Lando saying afterwards that he knows Carlos gave him drs to save his own P1, not to give Lando p2. Carlando thing is absolutely lovely on emotional/human level and I think it is needed (especially in a sport that is based on the rivalry with your own teammate first that creates toxic relationships). Racing wise I think everyone realises the drs thing was a strategy to win the race. I know what you mean, but it is difficult to have totally separate races, especially when the time differences are so small and there can be a butterfly effect from one driver's move to the race of others. the only place for totally separate racing is probably quali and even there it is not always possible.

• Heart

hello2723

VIP Member
Oscar at McLaren until 2026
Zak seems very much desperate to keep this lineup for as long as possible

• Heart
  • Wow