Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Check this out, it is hilarious (and I don't mean possibly rebecca's hand touching his hair)
and some comments:ROFLMAO:

I don;t have time, sadly, but one day I will go through his tag on tiktok, maybe more people posted from the party with something interesting :LOL:

also, Carlos, we all remember: MELINDA LONDON follow
How is it possible every video every pic is just cut when she comes to the scene

What is happening

Reactions: 1

hello2723

VIP Member
She went private 😂
Guess her 15 minutes of fame didn't do as good as she hoped.
Yeah I'm not surprised, her OG tweet about Lando viewing her story had 200+ quote tweets. Most of which were just making fun of Lando though so I wouldn't be surprised if him/his PR team saw it 🤣

pastafasta

VIP Member
Although maybe influencer was her goal after all, idk.
If that would be her goal even without having someone famous backing her up, then she'd have absolutely no self awareness. 😂 I just can't believe she ever re-watches her videos and thinks that is absolutely natural way of acting and it actually looks good. 😂
Some of her videos look like parodies.

pastafasta

VIP Member
OMG SHE IS A MESS

View attachment 2463651

PR nightmare in human form
Wonder how Carlos feels as one of many *coughs*
(and to be fair, I know drivers are not the most loyal people around, but we are here talking about kind of official partner. Officially... Carlos had how many girlfriends? Two? Maybe three? Meanwhile she proudly "kissed" 9 guys in one year 😂 )

kiiwiih

VIP Member
ngl i don’t really get what’s so crazy about lando viewing a girl’s story who sent him a message
his pr team is really on it this year lol
also why are these girls so desperate for attention and validation from strangers that they keep fumbling bags? i'm not saying anything would've have come off her obsessively sending him messages and him watching her story once but god people, shut up and get that dick instead of blabbing and getting a block :sneaky:

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Theres another Central model there with Kika and Luisa.
Magui usually doesnt do Calzedonia.