Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, annoyed at Sky for saying how it's a return to form for him - he literally lucked out due to bad strategy from others and penalties. He didn't really do anything of note to deserve it.
Similar story with his win in Monza.
---
I wanna go out drinking with the McLaren Moms - Nicole's sense of humour is amazing and Cisca just always looks like she's having fun.
Both of them could probably do with a stiff drink after that race 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The trophy is bigger than Maxs' head 😭

1693152269907.png

1693152287583.png

but he is such a cutie ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This positivity is just insane. Both him and George could have absolutely rinsed Merc in their interviews, as other drivers do for far less, but instead he’s insanely gracious and just looks at it in terms of how to be optimistic. God I wish I could have his outlook on life 😆 (having watched the video he does say it was the teams call to stay out, which was wrong but that’s it)

Also, I’m sure max was just taking it easy but Lewis wasn’t far off his pace at all at some stages…interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i mean martin definitely practiced that fla

hey, i'd take her over magui any day
I'd rather take neither but absolutely no thanks.. I'd honestly rather have Magui than someone who leaked personal DMs to a gossip site and social media in her desperation to get 15 minutes of fame. Regardless of opinion about what was going around his relationship with Luisa at the time, this woman is pure trash and not in a fun way. And now a year later she's back attention seeking for another desperate 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also, I’m sure max was just taking it easy but Lewis wasn’t far off his pace at all at some stages…interesting

The Merc actually had good race pace today. They were the second fastest car for sure (Max was definitely taking it easy, similar to the end of Silverstone when Lando was lapping on his pace, you know it wasn't true pace from him).
McLaren were on par in clear air but their drag issues are still causing massive problems (though would probably have been helped at least one of them if Oscar hadn't put the new rear wing out of action on Friday!) so they come unstuck as soon as they're in dirty air unless they have a big tyre advantage and the nature of the track and the better front end on the Merc meant they had the advantage in the most important part of the track, through the second sector and into the DRS zone. It's a shame they messed up early on with pitting Lewis because he could have got a podium today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.